If you haven't bought your creek pass...you may not get one at all

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Creek just posted they are only selling 100 more passes at the early rate, and 200 at regular price after that. Once those 200 are gone that is it until fall.

JonF

i bought 2 triples. That's probably all i'll be able to get up there anyways. I wish i lived close enough to make a full pass worthwhile.

ebarker9

Marketing tactics worked on me. Just bought my pass. Think this is something like 13 consecutive seasons. Maybe this will be the year that I actually get better at this.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
these marketing tactics disgust me. Just saying
It is totally a marketing tactic.

Also, it worked. Thank you, Stimmy!
8FCAB05D-0758-486C-B3C5-5600A63D45EB.jpeg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Worked on me! Got season passes for me and the young man again. Saw the post on insta and got scared and nabbed them quick.
Y’all gonna do the Thursty race league again? Pretty sure I saw you at a few. I’m hoping I get to throw down. I missed first by half a second on one and it has a plagued me ever since.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Discount culture is taking a huge hit with the pandemic, and I would argue that it is a step in the right direction. We have not reached out to many partners for marketing incentives such as this.
No issues with me... was just curious.

bergsnj

i got a pass this year after many years of buying triples. I hope the lines are not as bad as they were when the covid-riders discovered mtn creek

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i got a pass this year after many years of buying triples. I hope the lines are not as bad as they were when the covid-riders discovered mtn creek
There were literally no lines until the end of season last year. Even then it’s like a 30 min wait and then you go to the tech trails and there isn’t a soul there... people be driving from hours away to ride the same two trails over and over.... which ironically are easy to pedal back up and session...

Top Bottom