This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Except you can't lie down here to jump the line. Age or doctor's proof of comorbidities

Cassinonorth

But they are selling fast here too. Obviously proves nothing.

Selling above asking, no inspection. Tempted to take my equity and go live in a van somewhere.

oh shit here we go. I'm out of this thread for a few days.

You just triggered the trifecta of Rick-splaining. Florida, GOP, COVID.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Could you imagine the freaking nightmare it would be if you had to prove you met one of the qualifying criteria. It’s already a nightmare. It would be 10x worse.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's interesting, my office is slowly getting to Herd Immunity. Another engineer is in quarantine, working from home. Barely any symptoms, thought it was allergies as he had his window open earlier this week. Throws an entire jobsite into a tizzy once we had to inform them.

Another employee called out sick yesterday, today he's going for a Covid test. He's the most careful, crazy double-mask setup, keeps his distance, etc so I'm curious where he got it if he has it.

We're probably 50% right now of people who had it. At least two have recently gotten the vaccine, surprised more haven't but our workforce tends to skew young.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Could you imagine the freaking nightmare it would be if you had to prove you met one of the qualifying criteria. It’s already a nightmare. It would be 10x worse.
And seriously, how do you really prove it? Doctor's note for certain actual medical conditions? Cigarette receipts for smoking? Twinkies receipts for obese?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And seriously, how do you really prove it? Doctor's note for certain actual medical conditions? Cigarette receipts for smoking? Twinkies receipts for obese?

Just walk in smoking a cigarette through a Twinkie. They’ll put you first in line.

The people complaining about order of operations are just always gonna complain about something. Life is never fair.

I am fat-eligible on 3/15 but the few sites I tried are always booked. If someone else really wants it that bad to lie for it and refresh a web site 500 times, then go for it.

Every shot given is a step closer to the end of this goddamn thing.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
This all funny, people are lying their asses off to get vaccinated but let’s pretend it’s not happening. So now life isn’t fair, huh? Really, can we quote you? Better be careful saying that on the internet. Try saying that in about, oh, just about every other situation and prepare to be skewered. Its all about fairness, social justice, whatever bullshit is the correct thing to say these days, but man, when the righteous think their asses are on the line, it’s all out the window and it’s every man for themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom