Car-spotting thread

Dingo

Interesting... 64 galaxy station wagon behind it... ( I desperately want one of those)... seems kind of late to be running a flat-headed dragster.. Like this would be vintage drag racing by 64 I'm guessing 😁
Agree about those long roof's !!! My fav would be a '57 2-door 150 chevy, but any late 50's to mid 60's is cool. Amazing any survived because nobody gave a chit about them back in the day.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I’m not one for big stunts from influencers (not sure if this guy is or what) but found this very entertaining and dude is nice and just trying to push the limits

A sailboat would be faster (not to mention more efficient, quieter and cleaner)...but props to him for pushing the envelope!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Agree about those long roof's !!! My fav would be a '57 2-door 150 chevy, but any late 50's to mid 60's is cool. Amazing any survived because nobody gave a chit about them back in the day.
Not as early as those (or quite as cool), but this is what we had growing up '72 Olds Vista Cruiser.
1165689-1972-oldsmobile-vista-cruiser-std.jpg

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bunch of Boomers. These are cool?
Sooo cool... Old wagons with the tall windows and thin pillars... Love that look... Give me a wagon over and suv any day

My parents had a 75 Torino wagon... This is me driving it
torino.jpg

I don't have any pics of it but it looked like this
Screenshot_20210228-174226_Google.jpg

Few that I like.. And really, there are so many, but just a few

1960 Ford

Screenshot_20210228-174639_Google.jpg

1964 chevy
Screenshot_20210228-175056_Google.jpg

67 Fairlane
Screenshot_20210228-174840_Google.jpg

Top Bottom