What have you done to your bike today?

Not really to my bike, but for my bike...

New 1Up rack. Got 2nd 3rd add on as well, for the post C19 werld.
289D0F9C-BD0E-4815-AF02-717C45A6670C.jpeg
75893A3F-D3CA-41BF-A1B2-BE605E5125BE.jpeg

I'm waiting for my occam m30 eagle, still says it's shipping March 1st. How do you like yours?
Pretty damn good. I’m getting used to the long wheelbase (comparatively speaking). Jumps real nice and is amazing on flow trails but I find it’s a handful on slower technical sections. Once you get moving though, it climbs and descends really well. You’re going to love it!

post office says my hanger will arrive today -
i've got a month until the new driver for my tri-spokes arrive.
got the peasant spoke wheel out and mounted up a minion.

Bike is going to look funny with mis-matched wheels - otoh, it is a fat bike. it always looks funny.

1612802781892.png

Success!

new hanger, swapped the shifter from the tallboy (GX->XO1)
i needed a longer cable, and didn't feel like pulling it out of the shifter housing.
Hey, why don't you throw the XO1 derailleur on there?
Not sure, i got so excited that the bike would be working in another 60 seconds,
that i couldn't spend a minute swapping the derailleurs. ???

oh, and new chain.

I need to bring the bike stand in.

1612827296492.png

Last edited:
Someone on FB was selling a set of 12 spd 170mm XT cranks for a good price, so I snagged those for the Chameleon. Then the eeWings will go on the Megatower. I had the eeWings on the Chameleon temporarily, but in a way it was kinda nuts to have cranks that cost more than the frame they are mounted to.

I think I have enough 12 spd drivetrain parts to outfit both bikes after the cranks arrive in a few days. Fingers crossed the spindle length is right (wasn't listed and the price was so good I bought them before asking... oops).

Back
Top Bottom