BIYF Winter 2020-2021: Go Zwift or Go Home!!!!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
4 + Dark = 5.

strava7338508106838070050.jpg

bigW

Attachments

• F80AD044-2720-421C-84DA-2DF782D0BDF1.jpeg
    F80AD044-2720-421C-84DA-2DF782D0BDF1.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 60

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
1/23/21 - date has a nice symmetry!

1:34 moving 1.5 pts (actually closer to 1:51, but then i'd need to go ride more)

1 marker bonus point

2.5 points

Got out to the Sourlands this morning - arrived to an almost empty lot at 8:30ish.
Was going to go to RV, but saw the wind was out of the NW - this is the orientation of the reservoir,
the wind would be coming right up the hill - SMP is protected to the NW.
It was frozen nice and solid!

Here is the location marker at the 4-way. If you go to SMP, you will probably pass this.

1611420003258.png

Do Not Follow that arrow - turn right. You've been warned.

there is an old dam in the background - I've seen two people ride it. it is plenty wide enough,
except for where it isn't.

There are the nice new trail markers. They are painted on the trees.

Yeah, i tried to use my elemnt again, and same result. strange enough i turned it back on
and it said 64% left. maybe new firmware bug? I lost 17 minutes between it shutting down and me noticing.
mach nichts.

Last edited:

pygmypony

1/23
4 pts, 4 hours on the button!

had a big group riding our local metuchen/edison trails today...we tackled this big ass tree down across one of the trails in roosevelt park with the 14" silky saw
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.47.18 PM.png

this trail marker is along the zombie greenway portion of the metuchen edison greenway (i've already hit the max of the trail marker bonus)...it was in tact a few months ago, it was probably something like 50 years old, and had an M on one side for Metuchen, and R on the other for Raritan...that was what edison was called before it was edison..so maybe it's even more than 50 years old....anyway, some turd(s) felt that cool bit of history was worth busting up...so sad to know that there are people in the world who get a kick out of ruining stuff...
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.47.40 PM.png

bigW

@bigW was looking at your rides (sorry stalker alert) and wow! How are you not running away with this with your daily 50 mile commute?
Meh. Likely a mid-pack finish. While I have no interruptions due to biz travel this year, other items will arise. Work schedule and dodgy weather like the upcoming week will have me sleeping in and doing an easy work from home. However never say never hopefully by March folks will be inspired to pick off whomever is right ahead of them in the rankings. Might have to pay attention to bonus points 👊

Top Bottom