Is this America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_k

If you’re white try this; Go buy something with a fake $20 bill and when they catch you just say “oh dear, sorry about that hehehe” and just walk out and go home

If you aren’t white don’t do that
he looks very white to me
12257975_web1_Eric-Mallory-s-wedding-final-3-0014.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's insane, the same thing happened at the Michigan or Wisconsin capital earlier this year, except those rioters had automatic weapons. Can anybody really think that the scene would have not been different, if the people weren't white? I know it won't happen, but I would love to see Pence start the proceedings for the 25th amendment. He gets removed from office before he can pardon himself, and then led away in cuffs.

Here is what I find absurd. We're looking to Pence to add some sanity to this current situation.

soulchild

Miss me with all this bullshit. Let's stop calling these people protestors. If I, or anyone who looked like me had stormed the US Capitol, we (at the very least) would be labeled domestic terrorists in big bold letters of the media graphics that preceeded the coverage of our public execution.

EDIT:

Here's one of the aforementioned domestic terrorists protestors. Fortunately, this gentleman had the foresight to pack the night before otherwise he might have forgotten the sidearm and zip ties. That would have been unfortunate.

capitol1.jpeg

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Miss me with all this bullshit. Let's stop calling these people protestors. If I, or anyone who looked like me had stormed the US Capitol, we (at the very least) would be labeled domestic terrorists in big bold letters of the media graphics that preceeded the coverage of our public execution.

As it very well should be

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
My wife guilted me out of buying this shirt today has changed her feelings. If people get to fly the flags of losers I get to wear the shirt of the man who beat the shit out of those grey shirted idiots and had a tank named after him that got to roll up on nazis

view.jpeg

Cassinonorth

If anyone wants to listen to a very sobering podcast check out "It Could Happen Here" that discusses the possibility of another American civil war.

After today it's quite clear some of our fellow countrymen believe we're already in one.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom