Raritan 911: Robocop

pibbles

Bernie Maddoff was a money addict, he stole billions. Should we let him off the hook?

If you are a sex addict and rape someone do we turn a blind eye?

Again, why do other people have to suffer the ramifications of others poor choices while the aggressor is coddled? That takes away incentive to do better.

Where does the addict excuse stop? And at what salary is it more beneficial to just live life as an addict/habitual abuser of the system rather than suck it up and climb the food chain an honest living?
I'm speaking of course from the perspective of the incarcerated.
I have to catch in the act an inmate abusing drugs in the prison on 3 occasions for there to be a penalty. They are offered rehab for the first 2 offenses but there is no rehab program in prison, so moot point. From what I've seen you steal a toyota from a drug dealer you're doing less time than if you steal a Mercedes from a Dr.

Johnny Utah

I have to catch in the act an inmate abusing drugs in the prison on 3 occasions for there to be a penalty. They are offered rehab for the first 2 offenses but there is no rehab program in prison, so moot point. From what I've seen you steal a toyota from a drug dealer you're doing less time than if you steal a Mercedes from a Dr.
Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

w_b

shouldn't the focus be on how did the drugs get in to the prison in the first place? Isn't that the root cause? perhaps another convo, but we taking a couple aspririns for a headache when we should be making lifestyle changes and lowering BMI and BP.

pibbles

shouldn't the focus be on how did the drugs get in to the prison in the first place? Isn't that the root cause? perhaps another convo, but we taking a couple aspririns for a headache when we should be making lifestyle changes and lowering BMI and BP.
Comes in through the mail. Also civilians and probably some officers. Not enough people to screen mail and when you find drugs administration won't let anything happen. Makes prison and inmates look bad. Can't have that. How would it look if people knew that prison doesn't change inmates behaviour?

Reactions: w_b

Mahnken

Or those that let their dog poop on my front yard and make a subsequent escape leaving the turd behind?
I live a quarter mile from a guy I work with. When I walk my dog, he usually poops at about the quarter mile mark. I'll often take a picture of my dog pooping next to his mail box and send it to him, without picking it up. Really makes me laugh.

serviceguy

I live a quarter mile from a guy I work with. When I walk my dog, he usually poops at about the quarter mile mark. I'll often take a picture of my dog pooping next to his mail box and send it to him, without picking it up. Really makes me laugh.
After the second time you do that I would collect the poop and throw it on your front door, every single time, no picture taken. Would you laugh then?

scratch that, it was an impulse reaction. I would instead scoop it up, place in your mailbox with a note ‘this is yours and was delivered by mistake at my address, again. Just being a good neighbor, you’re welcome!’. Only because you seem convinced you have a sense of humor.

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After the second time you do that I would collect the poop and throw it on your front door, every single time, no picture taken. Would you laugh then?

scratch that, it was an impulse reaction. I would instead scoop it up, place in your mailbox with a note ‘this is yours and was delivered by mistake at my address, again. Just being a good neighbor, you’re welcome!’. Only because you seem convinced you have a sense of humor.

This is the right retaliation

969B7EFD-8F05-4C83-93B9-0594860CF8AC.gif

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi Dave,

I just got back from the dog park. I was wondering...can you setup camp there and shoot everyone who throws their dog shit bags in the big blue bucket with the word RECYCLING on it? I think this would be a great start to making America suck less.

Thanks.

Dog Poop Cop. I like the ring of that.

The guy or the dog?

Mahnken

All this time I was blaming the mail man. Thought for sure he dropped all my mail in shit then shoved it in my box. Now I'm thinking he must've just stuck it in the mail box without noticing the shit that my friend put in there.
For real though, I'd be impressed if he were even able to find the tiny chihuahua shits.

Top Bottom