New Jersey MTB Festival a,k,a JORBA jam 2020

Over the Bars

It's the turn. If you go up Hally Toe and make a left it won't trigger. You need to make a right and start at the top.
Had the same problem on Tuesday but was able to resync with strava on the web version of trail forks and then re scan for badges and it worked for the tally ho ho ho badge.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought Jeff was gonna bunny hop @V-Dub when he went down. I want my money back 😜

Gravity rides really well in both directions. So much good shit up there.

Also, WOW at that kid on Boon!

V-Dub

Hey there's still time and the weather looks good after tomorrow morning so join up at JORBA.org and get out there!
The trail looks good on the video but they look so much better in real life. I do want to thank Jeff for, A not running me the hell over and B doing what he can to support JORBA

ekuhn

I just joined in. Im going to try to get a cuple of these rides in before the end of the month. No way going to finish it. Glad to throw my money at a good cause. Hopefully I got Strava and Trailforks connected correctly.

V-Dub

There's still a bunch of time to get in.
I would like to thank all the those who have helped out and donated to us. We have a pile of great stuff here so sign up go ride (which you do anyways) and have some fun, maybe get some stuff

the schwartz

I I'M SO HAPPY
1114201936_HDR.jpg
1114201937_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom