Where can I legally ride at night

I’ve ridden Dickerson at night, it’s really fun. I’ve never gotten a clear answer in legality but also never been stopped. When I was in Morristown I rode Watnong mountain almost nightly and it was great...maybe possibly haunted.

I was thinking it would be cool to get some fight club night rides going out of the park and ride... I’m sure someone will say that’s a bad idea, but, fight club.

I’ve ridden Dickerson at night, it’s really fun. I’ve never gotten a clear answer in legality but also never been stopped. When I was in Morristown I rode Watnong mountain almost nightly and it was great...maybe possibly haunted.

I was thinking it would be cool to get some fight club night rides going out of the park and ride... I’m sure someone will say that’s a bad idea, but, fight club.
Probably is haunted... The old Greystone was right there.

Probably is haunted... The old Greystone was right there.
I was obsessed with Greystone when I moved there. Almost went to jail many times snooping around there, lol. Almost all of my night rides afterwards ended with me just sitting in that field where it used to stand.

I was obsessed with Greystone when I moved there. Almost went to jail many times snooping around there, lol. Almost all of my night rides afterwards ended with me just sitting in that field where it used to stand.
The architect of that building was one of a kind.. Not saying I went in the old building (;)) but it was creepy AF.

You're going to have me derail my own thread have you ever been in the tunnels there they're wild

it may only be legal if @Jason is leading it. ?

If I recall correctly, Jorba and/or Marty's got permission to have a weekly night ride there several years ago, and everyone just took that to mean it was legal to ride there at night whenever. It's a town park, and I don't t think they care, but I don't know if it's officially legal. There's definitely nobody out there looking for you though.

I think ringwood technically closes at 8pm? As opposed to dusk?

Pretty sure this changes to 6pm at some point.

I think maybe another way to put is: where specifically should you NOT ride at night.

Back
Top Bottom