OOS MOGA

serviceguy

Which day and what time Leo, been a long time since I"be been to Ringwood.
Either Saturday or Sunday works, as long as is not early morning. I start from Ryerson and go up on the Ringwood-Ramapi trail, SS, 6 bridges and then depending on how much I’ve got left...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
they’re on the bike already, 3.0” high roller +
1601119784379.gif

qclabrat

Folks, I'm bringing OOS back, doe social distanced. Look out for info on a monthly OOS short track series at our favorite OOS parks of yesteryears starting in October. PM if you have any ideas you'd like considered. Though I'm not looking for a democratic process to get this going.

qclabrat

Only 3” I found at the time I purchase them. We’ll see. What is supposed to be wrong with them anyway?
I have that on the Banshee front. Like it a lot, but I'm a HR2 fan. I would have gone to Minions for the northern parks you ride. But HR2 are spot on for me at places like Chimney Rock and Round Valley

serviceguy

Great fun with @mtbiker87 today, thanks Arnold for your patience! I’m not much of a lead but somehow we made it back so that’s good. Need to get in shape and hit those fun drops, one on cat nest and a couple of fun ones on 6 bridges. Still cannot manage to work out the courage to do the skinny at the beginning of 6 bridges but will get there eventually. Beware, trails are really dry and loose, traction can be challenging at times. 27.5+ experiment was a partial success, real fun going downhill less so on technical climbs. Maybe @stb222 is right and the hr2+ are not the right tire or maybe I just suck! Have fun out there and always be careful.

mtbiker87

Thank you for being the lead ! It's been years since I've ridden Ringwood, and you showed me stuff I'd never ridden before. Big fun for sure, and can't wait to hit it again soon. I was testing stuff out as well, and can say that overall, the 27.5 front/26 rear set up has more pluses than minuses for my Chilly. It pumps like mad set up this way, rips corners, and the bigger front wheel totally makes getting over bigger stuff easier.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Great fun with @mtbiker87 today, thanks Arnold for your patience! I’m not much of a lead but somehow we made it back so that’s good. Need to get in shape and hit those fun drops, one on cat nest and a couple of fun ones on 6 bridges. Still cannot manage to work out the courage to do the skinny at the beginning of 6 bridges but will get there eventually. Beware, trails are really dry and loose, traction can be challenging at times. 27.5+ experiment was a partial success, real fun going downhill less so on technical climbs. Maybe @stb222 is right and the hr2+ are not the right tire or maybe I just suck! Have fun out there and always be careful.
I put a 2.5” Highroller on the rear of the Hightower a couple of weeks ago. Great traction but almost too much traction when it’s dry. I am tempted to change it out back to a DHR but figure the Highroller will come in handy this Winter. For people that ride flowy cross country trails, not a good choice. For intense enduro and downhill probably makes more sense.

Top Bottom