Gas powered bikes?

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some quarantine mods for the z900-
I couldnt decide which slip on/exhaust I wanted, this pop up on one of the pages I'm on so i jumped on it. M4 carbon slip on
20200625_181655.jpg
Got rid of the goofy mirrors and got some bar end mirrors that actually show more than my elbows and shoulders lol. New windscreen, too
20200627_104851.jpg
Ps, this bike is a friggin blast......

Basic! The look of a man happy with the oldest shaft drive motorcycle built, and certainly the harbinger of the Moto Guzzi transverse V-Twin, the Moto Cardan ca.1906. Shaft drive bicycles have been around since the1890s, so it was natural someone sorted the driveline thus...no clutch, suspension or brakes to speak of though!
119919704_10158212603023791_6220553826522883014_n.jpg

j - is this thing street legal or dirt only?
Street legal. I’ve actually had it for two months but I’ve been way too busy to spend a day at the dmv getting a plate. Next week I plan on killing a day at the dmv and then I’ll put on some off road tires and bibs.

ive had ktms in 450,400,350 and now 250. This is the lightest and the smoothest yet. The power delivery is superb.

this one has heated grips, steering dampener, reckluse clutch and a long list of small tweaks that make it more reliable and good for a 100 Mile dual sport ride.

this is basically a mtber’s dirt bike.

Street legal. I’ve actually had it for two months but I’ve been way too busy to spend a day at the dmv getting a plate. Next week I plan on killing a day at the dmv and then I’ll put on some off road tires and bibs.

ive had ktms in 450,400,350 and now 250. This is the lightest and the smoothest yet. The power delivery is superb.

this one has heated grips, steering dampener, reckluse clutch and a long list of small tweaks that make it more reliable and good for a 100 Mile dual sport ride.

this is basically a mtber’s dirt bike.
Beautiful bike!
We have found from our research and experience that the magic hour to arrive at DMV is around 3-4 am.

Back
Top Bottom