The Joy of Mountain Biking

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I did a drop clinic at Ringwood on Sunday with DRRT.

first we were like:
All2.gif

then we moved on to the trails and were like:
@WickedSistahEast
Karin2.gif

and then i got some courage and tried this:
Joy2.gif

i left my mark:
rock.jpg

and there were selfies:
ladies.jpg

But it wasn't all fun and games unfortunately:

unfortunately, @Santapez took a bad fall.... and wound up with a broken hand.

Steve.jpg

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Excuse my ignorance, but what is DRRT?
Dirt Rock n Root Training

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
^ p.s. did anyone catch the clothing faux pas? ;P
I am impressed by the style exhibited for these drops, especially the last one on the rock*.

Clothing: I see an extremely long helmet buckle strap happening and some dumb girl socks (as in a dumb height, not a measure of intelligence), which are those knee high socks the female riders tend to like. It should be noted that knee high socks are acceptable.

And heal fast @Santapez

*not fashion style, riding style

serviceguy

That looks like fun, I’m sure you made it look easier than it was! I sure can learn something attending to one of those classes. When and where is the next one? We must have barely missed you on Sunday, it was one of the rare occasions I managed to get my wife to ride in the woods...heal up soon @Santapez !

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That looks like fun, I’m sure you made it look easier than it was! I sure can learn something attending to one of those classes. When and where is the next one? We must have barely missed you on Sunday, it was one of the rare occasions I managed to get my wife to ride in the woods...heal up soon @Santapez !
we were at the school for a bit starting around 10 am... not sure when we got to that rock spot tho. this particular one was more of a private clinic that karin set up and i hopped on.... so there's always that option to do private clinics... split the cost with some friends.

it sounds like Kathi is looking to do another more open clinic at port jervis... and then she usually does some stuff at creek...

serviceguy

we were at the school for a bit starting around 10 am... not sure when we got to that rock spot tho. this particular one was more of a private clinic that karin set up and i hopped on.... so there's always that option to do private clinics... split the cost with some friends.

it sounds like Kathi is looking to do another more open clinic at port jervis... and then she usually does some stuff at creek...
I should check with the OOS for a group session... @Paul H @jklett @TimBay @BPaze @The Landfill of Slacktown ...

Top Bottom