Car-spotting thread

rick81721

Lothar
Sorry I had to bail on the cruise. The fam wasn't buying it. Next time I'll choose more carefully who I bring.?

Jim needs better rear tires. We did a redlight challenge on 22W right after leaving the c&c. I took off while his tires were spinning!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I told bob i was going to replace his moms subaru with this....hes still running around in circles jumping for joy
2021-ford-bronco-4-door-203-1594665952.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so car paint gurus or more like clearcoat repair. On car hood and roof.
I don't have pic yet but its your typical sun exposure that did in the clear coat.
What are my choices. Do I need to have it repainted. Or can they repair. I want knowledge before dealing with paint shop.
Black car. Also recommended shops helps also in north jersey.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I don't have pic yet but its your typical sun exposure that did in the clear coat.
What are my choices. Do I need to have it repainted. Or can they repair. I want knowledge before dealing with paint shop.

@extremedave ....

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Yes it will need to be repainted (if you plan to keep the car). There's a few vehicles here and there with known problems that the manufacturer has extended the warranty on.

Top Bottom