501 ride 10:00ish

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
any of ya'll fell like doing hartshorne saturday morning. i need to get my fat ass back on the bike, the old jobs hours really messed up riding time. buttermilk lot fat boy pace and all are welcome...oh um the time is up in the air, im thinking meet at 10.00 WD-10.30ish. the ride if we do the whole park 2hrs i think...mike i won't bust up my bike this time (jinx)MIG if you come out i want you to do that climb at the start all the way.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
let me check with my wife as sunday is the TM day at allaire....
make sure you carry an easy out and an extra bolt....now that you surely jinxed yourself.. :)

walter

Fourth Party
If you guys don't mind I may tag along. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday but if the times don't cross up I will be there.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
If you guys don't mind I may tag along. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday but if the times don't cross up I will be there.

dude... dont you knwo you are an honorary member of the 501 crew? you may fill my spot as i will be in PA this weekend being awesome.:D

JSantana

ask some of those girls we/you rode with at allaire during the tuesday rides. i think they came to 6mile with us on that real big ride...like i said its not a fast ride

There's also a group of about 11 so far for a Saturday ride at 6 Mile Run, just in case anyone is interested in that. I'd be up for that also if you guys want to go there instead. I really want to ride the new trail at 6 Mile that was built a few weeks ago. I will invite the women to ride with us also.

Let's decide where we're going so I can confirm the location with everyone I invite.

JSantana

ask some of those girls we/you rode with at allaire during the tuesday rides. i think they came to 6mile with us on that real big ride...like i said its not a fast ride

I just invited 10 more people to ride with us, hopefully they all can make it.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
There's also a group of about 11 so far for a Saturday ride at 6 Mile Run, just in case anyone is interested in that. I'd be up for that also if you guys want to go there instead. I really want to ride the new trail at 6 Mile that was built a few weeks ago. I will invite the women to ride with us also.

Let's decide where we're going so I can confirm the location with everyone I invite.

for the record im not trolling, just the more people the the more better

JSantana

for the record im not trolling, just the more people the the more better

I didn't take it that way at all. I agree, the more people the better.

So how about 6 Mile Run on the canal side at 12:00 PM, is that too late?

Another group is leaving from the canal side at 12:00, and I wanted to hook up with them.

Let me know what you think.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I have entirely to much crap to do so I am doing a road ride early Sat.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
6mile

im gonna go with the bigger group at 12, but we def gotta get a big group at hartshorne...soon. f***ed if i get get 30 flats like last time at 6mile. walter on your way back from the early ride that didn't go through stop at my house i got a 22oz in the mail box for you...jk...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions