Considering moving

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'll keep this short, I've always wanted to jump ship and move but now my wife is down. Considering Glasgow, bath, and almost anywhere in the UK.

Anyway I'm requesting your opinion positive or negative, and or advice. Please don't hold back...

I'm a data analyst getting into development work and my wife is a nurse so I believe we have a shot at worker visas

Bath is an interesting choice. Have you been there? Seemed like a sleepy town when I was there.
My wife and I have had Ireland on the back burner for awhile. New Zealand was in the mix but it’s gotten really expensive there lately. And the pet import process involves a six month quarantine.

I beli
Bath is an interesting choice. Have you been there? Seemed like a sleepy town when I was there.
My wife and I have had Ireland on the back burner for awhile. New Zealand was in the mix but it’s gotten really expensive there lately. And the pet import process involves a six month quarantine.
i believe ireland also has a pet quarantine

Probably want to look deep into the visa/citizenship process. Last thing you want is to get settled for 9 months, lose your job and have to ship back to the states.

I'll keep this short, I've always wanted to jump ship and move but now my wife is down. Considering Glasgow, bath, and almost anywhere in the UK.

Anyway I'm requesting your opinion positive or negative, and or advice. Please don't hold back...

I'm a data analyst getting into development work and my wife is a nurse so I believe we have a shot at worker visas

Do it, weather is great in any of those locations, you're going to love it.

I beli

i believe ireland also has a pet quarantine
It may have had in the past but not anymore. I think you have to enter through Dublin and have to have your pet checked out at a govt vet immediately after landing, but no quarantine. We will find out soon though as it’s our next trip and the dog always comes with us.

Visited the UK in '18. Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Liverpool, Manchester. Got insight from an expat who lives in London. Nothing good to say about the healthcare system.

Visited the UK in '18. Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Liverpool, Manchester. Got insight from an expat who lives in London. Nothing good to say about the healthcare system.

Any details as to why I got nothing good to say about this one too lol

May I ask why overseas?

There's a few places right here in the good ole USA we're considering.

Back
Top Bottom