Castelli Logo Winter Sock

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I asked JDog for a recommendation on a winter sock and he said to go with the Castelli Logo Winter Sock. So I did.

I put them on Sunday morning for a pre-dawn ride. I think it was 45 degrees out, nothing amazing but with summer shoes on, my feet tend to get pretty cold. My first thought was that these were awfully thin for cold weather gear. Comfy, for sure. But thin. I doubled them up with a pair of summer socks that are past prime so a little loose. I put the summer sock on the outside as a second layer. Together the fit was slightly snug but not terrible in the road shoe.

I was out for about 2.5 hours yesterday and my feet were solidly comfortable the whole time. I tend to get cold feet/hands so at this stage I'm used to it to some extent. I would say these surpassed my expectations and I could have been out for another few hours before the cold worked its way to discomfort, if at all.

Wore them again this morning with the same result. While these aren't exactly cheap, they're worth it in my 2 times riding with them. Definitely recommended, and I'll be buying another pair or 2 next time I'm down at Halter's.

ArmyOfNone

Did you not see those pink woolie boolies!?!?! That is what you needed to have! I sure did! Ill be rocking them tomorrow! Well if I can stop drinking this damn good tasty beer.:hmmm:

Wobbegong

I grabbed a pair of these socks from J yesterday. Very thin for a winter sock, but they feel really warm when on your feet. It seems that the hollow fibers really work to hold in heat.

I'm going to grab a pair of the grey Woolie Boolie socks when J gets more in (didnt have my size in stock). They look like the ticket for really cold riding, nice and thick.

walter

Fourth Party
I grabbed a pair of these socks from J yesterday. Very thin for a winter sock, but they feel really warm when on your feet. It seems that the hollow fibers really work to hold in heat.

I'm going to grab a pair of the grey Woolie Boolie socks when J gets more in (didnt have my size in stock). They look like the ticket for really cold riding, nice and thick.

I scored a pair when I was there last week, good times

ArmyOfNone

PINK!!!!

Top Bottom