The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

w_b

Rode with @Pygockamockhorsey this morning, right on time. Socially distanced properly, on a proper tour.

Actual real human interaction with peeps I'm not related to, wow. Who knew that would be so precious? Thanks Joe for the tour and all the trails work, we shall ride again, maybe soon!

Capture.JPG

iman29

I got Much needed 2 days of rest from riding a lot this past weekend plus work has been busy. Had a one hour window so decided to take a quick spin and once I hit the headwind changed plans and sporadically decided to do 5x hill repeats right near me. Felt great the whole time and it was the perfect type of workout given the time constraints.

98A79845-88F9-469F-B1F5-63BA1C47920D.jpeg

325E13A1-0EE7-4487-8948-03E4911DF039.png

thegock

Rode with @Pygockamockhorsey this morning, right on time. Socially distanced properly, on a proper tour.

Actual real human interaction with peeps I'm not related to, wow. Who knew that would be so precious? Thanks Joe for the tour and all the trails work, we shall ride again, maybe soon!

View attachment 129284

U should bring the munchkins there.

Reactions: w_b

iman29

too nice not to ride, still a cool-ish breeze during lunch but the sun was warm. Legs felt great after yesterdays efforts so decided just to cruise around and hit a few local hills nothing fancy and got in 23 miles. I always see nice cars at this place in long valley this was one of my dream cars as a kid.

1590097227887.png

Kaleidopete

I know it's not Memorial Day yet, but close enough.
I saw a nice Owl on my ride to the cemetery to pay my respects to the Civil War soldier buried there.
I had a great ride on Tombstone trail after the cemetery stop. Great weather day.
What's it all mean? Nothin' except I had a great day already by 9AM.
Dsc04443.jpg

Dsc04436.jpg

Dsc04440.jpg

Dsc04441.jpg

Top Bottom