Ride Sunday 10-12 around 10:30 to 11: Meet up Anyone interested?

Piper1959

I just spoke to Mike_243 he is interested and may be some other newbees from work will join. Any one else interested it will be a slow beginners pace as i am just getting back on the bike after a short recovery. Rode this past Sunday with some of the 501 crew great ride thanks to all for being patient with my slowness.

All are welcome as always with the rides at Allaire.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
should be a good time want to show Nick the steelman extension ... wont do tiger woods ( unless they want to )

S

Sabrason

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and am very interested in checking out Allaire. I'm still waiting for my new MB so I won't be able to make Sun. 10/12 but please keep me in mind. I'll keep a look out in case you guys go again in the next few weeks. Thanks.

Mike

dualfisted

keep yer eyes open then

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and am very interested in checking out Allaire. I'm still waiting for my new MB so I won't be able to make Sun. 10/12 but please keep me in mind. I'll keep a look out in case you guys go again in the next few weeks. Thanks.

Mike

Rides in this Allaire section show up like this one in their own thread, OR in one of the existing threads, so keep a close eye when u get that bike, you'll get in. Plus, the allaire lot is always crowded on weekends and plenty of people will let u grab their back wheel.

Mongoose Rider

Woohoo I am IN!!!!!! Can't wait! Get your cameras ready. This will be my first official ride with the clipless pedals (let's not talk about the first attempt ok...)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
south-park-oh-my-god-they-killed-kenny-3700222.jpg

Mongoose Rider

Great ride!

Well that's another great ride for the books. Let me tell you that 2 months off the trails really has an effect on the body.
just gotta make sure that doesn't happen again.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
too bad you guys both missed my water park trick on the pink trail...:)
what a great day in the woods...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
my center ring. got a brandy new one. :D

thank god man that thing was giving you problems for a while now. i would have liked to make it but my sister was up from Hot-lanta so we had a family member tour and wanted to hang with her. but good news is got a new job at an auto shop so my work hours wont be F***ed anymore and got my 2 shifts back at the bar so my money wont be F***ed anymore.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
thank god man that thing was giving you problems for a while now. i would have liked to make it but my sister was up from Hot-lanta so we had a family member tour and wanted to hang with her. but good news is got a new job at an auto shop so my work hours wont be F***ed anymore and got my 2 shifts back at the bar so my money wont be F***ed anymore.

good news on the job front Dude..
keep tuned we might get something going next weekend...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog

yeah man you wont hear my infamous "CLLLAAAANNNNGGGG" anymore when we ride. hahaah. should have brought your HOTsister from HOTlanta riding. hahahah

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions