Wawayanda State Park Conditions

V-Dub

it was frozen today and yesterday tomorrow will be 40-60deg does this place turn into a mud pit, im not familiar with the terrain
I rode around the park this afternoon and it was starting to turn greasy, with it being warm the next few days
it will be pretty muddy!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were there again this morning. Now granted, it was 27 when we woke up but it did start to warm up and it was almost perfect everywhere.

The parking lot was greasy when we left.

@onetracker

That tree is down on Hemlock. Starting from Mojo, after you cross that jeep/fire road it's shortly after that. Also when you get to the end of Hemlock, turn left on Lookout, there's another tree down after the spit with white. Yes I now know not to ride in that direction as it's not a lot of fun.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was near perfect today.
20200308_110313.jpg

onetracker

We were there again this morning. Now granted, it was 27 when we woke up but it did start to warm up and it was almost perfect everywhere.

The parking lot was greasy when we left.

@onetracker

That tree is down on Hemlock. Starting from Mojo, after you cross that jeep/fire road it's shortly after that. Also when you get to the end of Hemlock, turn left on Lookout, there's another tree down after the spit with white. Yes I now know not to ride in that direction as it's not a lot of fun.
Thanks. Very helpful.

chris12453

FYI. Couple of trees down on Hemlock and Load and a couple on Pickle. There is also a tree down coming from Plymouth to Ferbers Circle.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions