Biggest crash in stock market history?

thegock

09 lows? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL There's no way it even gets half way there. Thats 666 on the S&P. Markets have changed since then. There's no where else to park money and greed will kick in eventually.

Halfway there would be what? Down about 12k on the Dow? 18,000? Low bar.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I’m thinking high possibility of a flash crash in the next couple of days. 61.8% retracement for S&P almost to the penny. Now that I have been stopped out of half of my positions.

The Kalmyk

Dave do you track wins and loses? And thats a real question. I’m wondering how much you are really playing the market. I can’t figure it out?. Inquiring minds want to know your record.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Dave do you track wins and loses? And thats a real question. I’m wondering how much you are really playing the market. I can’t figure it out?. Inquiring minds want to know your record.
This looks too much like a sped up 08-09 Crash, now QE round one is ending similar to 2010 flash crash.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im talking about when you said amazon was going to drop in price when earnings reports came out, looks like the opposite happened. . . . .

pkovo

I'm not a doom and gloom guy, but quite honestly, a lot of what Dave has said lately makes more sense to me than the current market movements.

Take fancy technical analysis out completely, and just look at the graph below. The S&P is at the same level it was at the end of summer 2019; basically at the level it averaged for most of 2019. I know the market looks 6-9 months out, but with all the hurdles we are facing, how does this make sense?

Yet we're still climbing today on a Gilead speculation.

I fear at some point this market is going to disconnect a bit from emotion, and reconnect a bit more to actual economic data/news, and it will be ugly. But admittedly, I don't understand the movements lately so who knows what could happen.

S-P graph.png

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I am not nearly always right. I think I am right on the market should crash but does it need to acknowledge logic? No. The FED is a corrupt system designed for the rich to get richer and that they will until they can’t. Until then I will keep hoping that the assface Jerome Powell will one day not get his way. I will turn to the bullish side if 3003 becomes support on the ES.

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
It has been said in this string before. Go for the dividends if you don't have the time or the stomach for the volatility.

Top Bottom