Visiting SNJ for the Holidays, bring bike?

R

ricebowls

I'll be visiting SJ for the holidays and I'm trying to decide if I should bring my bike. I grew up there (now live in Nor Cal) but I didn't ride when I lived there so I'm entirely sure if it would be worth the hassles during the winter season. I do all kinds of riding but mostly DH and freeride and most likely bring my freeride/trail bike (yes I like to pedal). I know the Wissahikon has some fun trails and the Philly art Museum has some drops but what about some good solid trail riding in SJ? Any input would be appriciated.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
solid math right there :D
i will admit that i'm losing track of what day it is, but i'm good with the year. ?
giphy (4).gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
careful with those 1-2hz graphics. that is how andromeda strain started.

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
@qclabrat is using Internet Explorer.

hahahahaha Browser Humor!

Here's one for the bicycling programmers... Two code monkeys are talking over lunch. The first code monkey says, "You wouldn't believe what happened this morning. A girl rode up to me on her bike, took off all her clothes, and said 'Take whatever you want!'. So I took the bike" The second code monkey says, "Good choice, her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you."

hahaha Its funny because her bike was a 52cm, and he rides a 58cm. So the clothes and the bike didn't fit. Get it? hahahahaha

Top Bottom