Anyone have experience with theblackbibs.com bibs?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the bibs don't have the elastic around the waist, so less pressure on the bladder.
ymmv

only wear shorts when bibs are in the laundry.....
and have bib knickers, and thermal bibs......

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't say I notice the shorts elastic being too much of a problem. However I grab the shorts for shorter events, bibs for longer (or colder) events so that may have something to do with it.

But yeah, the longer/colder events w/ bibs make the pissing thing so much more annoying. Some are better than others in this regard, I think the club ride ones take this into account. The woman's specifically have the back that unzips thing.

xc62701

Bibs for life. I don't own shorts. These have been holding up well for me. The one leg gripper has a seam that's letting go but that's easily fixable. I've been wearing these whenever I'm not in my team kit which is on a lot of long training rides. They still fit well and I have no pressure point issues.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
...events w/ bibs make the pissing thing so much more annoying. Some are better than others in this regard, I think the club ride ones take this into account. The woman's specifically have the back that unzips thing.
I don’t want to hijack this thread but check out the Zoic Carbon bib liner.

The Zoic Carbon bibs have a very well designed fly. That was the reason I mentioned them above. I forgot to quote @rick81721 about the pissing. Unlike the blackbibs they are not inexpensive.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My Black Bibs arrived when I was in Kingdom. First time trying bibs.
They fit perfectly. Medium in size as there size chart suggested.
Looking forward to my first road ride.

Dominique

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I bought 2 (Medium Men) pairs of these and I like them so far. I think the chamois is thicker in those than my other Champion pairs, so maybe I'm used to thin ones?!!

rick81721

Lothar
I bought 2 (Medium Men) pairs of these and I like them so far. I think the chamois is thicker in those than my other Champion pairs, so maybe I'm used to thin ones?!!

Are you talking about the titled blackbibs? My response is on nooyme shorts - low cost but not blackbibs.

Top Bottom