This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

The important numbers are cases/1M and deaths/1M. We would have to get to 400K cases and 7500 deaths to get where Spain is right now.
when I read this at 4pm yesterday, I thought "he has a point, I don't see those numbers happening".
now, I don't know, check out today's "new" numbers

BTW, I am not posting numbers anymore, only links; shit changes too fast, cannot keep up. If I can automate my table from a data feed I'll post the link.

So, my wife just heard a rumor things are going to get locked down tighter in the next day or two. Anyone else hear this?

Do you think they will make use of any nearby schools for additional room? It's not like the school will be back in session any time soon.

They're exploring using one of the rehab facilities in town owned by AH, here is the thing they laid all those employees off...

I fucking hate AH so much as soon as my wife can I want her out of there, they have a low census rule where they cut hours so because they closed down all the units they're telling nurses to use their pto hours if they don't have a unit to put them on. Also if a nurse catches covid they need to use their own pto.

I have a professional license in property and casualty and 90% of my work before going a technical route is in workers comp, I know that that is wrong but it is an uphill battle. A union would really be beneficial in this fight.

They're exploring using one of the rehab facilities in town owned by AH, here is the thing they laid all those employees off...

I fucking hate AH so much as soon as my wife can I want her out of there, they have a low census rule where they cut hours so because they closed down all the units they're telling nurses to use their pto hours if they don't have a unit to put them on. Also if a nurse catches covid they need to use their own pto.

I have a professional license in property and casualty and 90% of my work before going a technical route is in workers comp, I know that that is wrong but it is an uphill battle. A union would really be beneficial in this fight.
I know one nurse who is at the breaking point. She is 59 and ready to call it quits with her own health issues being strained.

AH is a corporate rouse acting like a hospital. They numbers before patient care.
It's been a terrible transition since they took over hackettstown and the ratings show. As soon as deal was struck many good doctors and nurses left. Wives department supervisor that came in is the biggest toolbag she has ever encountered and shes had some doozies.

I didn't hear that. How would people get food? Food delivery is already 2 weeks out on most grocery stores.
You'd have to basically print an online permission form? IDK, I don't necessarily trust the source, which is why I figured I'd ask here. Google brought up nothing, so I'm guessing my neighbor Patty dont know wtf she's talking about. Womp.

You'd have to basically print an online permission form? IDK, I don't necessarily trust the source, which is why I figured I'd ask here. Google brought up nothing, so I'm guessing my neighbor Patty dont know wtf she's talking about. Womp.

What the fox is she talking about... I'm waiting for trump to postpone the election and learn that Nancy becomes president by doing so lol

What the fox is she talking about... I'm waiting for trump to postpone the election and learn that Nancy becomes president by doing so lol
Carefuling...carefuling...we shall see about shelter in place and I'm not sure that dude will leave without a fight, election or not. He's making too much money.

Back
Top Bottom