6 Mile Run Conditions

Tim

aka sptimmy43
So it still shows all clear/green on the widget to the right. Weird. Even after refreshing the page...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So it still shows all clear/green on the widget to the right. Weird. Even after refreshing the page...

yeah, it only lasted a couple refreshes. I don't think it is being cached by our server.
right click and reload frame doesn't change results.

rmap01

Thinking of riding this evening. Has anyone been out today?
I rode Sunday evening right before sunset & while conditions were good for the most part there were several areas that were still quite muddy. But after 1"+ of rain yesterday I can't imagine it's anything other than a muddy mess right now and the forecast for the rest of the week doesn't look too kind. You might have a shot riding Allaire or Hartshorne.

spadela86

Am wondering about tomorrow afternoon, assuming it does not drizzle overnight. Then the whole weekend will be shot to hell again.

I live close by so maybe will wander over and take a peek.

@jdog trying to get my wife out there on that new Cujo you set us up with...if it doesn't stop raining we might have to drive somewhere as she still hasn't gotten on it :(

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Am wondering about tomorrow afternoon, assuming it does not drizzle overnight. Then the whole weekend will be shot to hell again.

I live close by so maybe will wander over and take a peek.

@jdog trying to get my wife out there on that new Cujo you set us up with...if it doesn't stop raining we might have to drive somewhere as she still hasn't gotten on it :(
I haven’t been out there in a week as I’ve heard repeatedly that it’s been super busy. I’m working hard at the social distancing as if I get sick it’s likely my staff will do the same.

It looks like rain this am from my window.

Best of luck. J

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Even if 6 mile was dry as a bone, I'd imagine it'd be so crowded right now it would be miserable.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions