This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

The studies that I read used this in conjunction with and some of the HIV protease inhibitors. There's still some questions as to whether viral load is clearing due to natural healing vs. the drug. The studies just aren't powered for that type of statistical end point. Either way, these drugs have been used forever, have relatively few side-effects, so why not use them? At least you'll get a larger cohort and more data. You can also start drinking more Gin, lots of quinine there too, and the side effects are nice (unless you take too much, then they're not).

Allegedly. On a related note, does anyone believe North Korea has no cases and Russia only has 200?

North Korea is an informational wasteland.

Russia may have a huge problem, doe. They have a antiquated and overtaxed health system on an Italian level with a much larger population. We are fortunate to live in a country and SMSA that has one of the best health care systems in the world. I know this because I heard an unelectable presidential candidate taking credit for it at a press conference this morning.

North Korea is an informational wasteland.

Russia may have a huge problem, doe. They have a antiquated and overtaxed health system on an Italian level with a much larger population. We are fortunate to live in a country and SMSA that has one of the best health care systems in the world. I know this because I heard an unelectable presidential candidate taking credit for it at a press conference this morning.

Was it Sanders or Biden?

I've had upwards of 500 people walk past that sign. The Summit School system should be better being it costs like $100,000 a year to attend.

About 11 bikes on that list that I would take off your hand for pennies on the dollar, when the customers never pick them up.

The rest, @Max and 88 gallons of gasoline should do the trick.Overlook Fire Tower IMG_20180828_102858-02.jpg

Bitchin steez, eh @iggy ?

Was it Sanders or Biden?

Ooooooh...I have a customer...

First I have to ask you a series of qualifying questions:

1. How many times have you left your home since Sunday?
3. What is you occupation?
4. Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
5. How many relatives do you have over 70 years old?
6. Sorry, that last one can be a bummer, but stop by and we can

HOAR DING IMG_20200316_110449-01.jpg

if you're into that kinda thing.
2. Thought I missed that one, didn't u?
7. Highest level of education? we can skip that
8. On a one to ten scale with 10 being the best, how would you rate the performance of the Federal Government in the pandemic so far? we can skip that too. I grade on pass fail and if you ride mtb, as part of my plan (more on that later) YOU PASS!!!!!!!!
9. Why don't you ask some after you answer these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom