Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
2/26

Had a Staff Meeting all day so just the Gym and Chiro this morning. Still have a couple days of screwing around so whatevs...

About that Brand Ambassador life now. Like a peasant. Hit the link for a sick discount bro. Make me rich. I will literally make 1's of Dollars per sale.

20200226_174927.jpg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not terribly. I've just been testing different pad compounds and they send new rotors each time so they can gauge wear or something. I do have a cool test coming up that is just for myself and 1 other person where I have to report directly to the Drivetrain engineers in Germany. Slowly, I'm moving up the ranks.
That’s dope. Do they take a lot of the parts you test back to check the wear? I’m guessing that would be smart for determining service intervals and whatnot...but also means you don’t get to sell it on the interwebs when you’re done with it.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
2/29

Feeling a bit under the weather. Went to sleep super early yesterday and woke up feeling a bit drained still. Probably have Coronavirus so I hit up Mark for a last ride before I die.

Not the Chaise.
IMG_20200229_172043_534.jpg

Pickle Road.
20200229_103012.jpg

Brand Ambassador Lyfe.
20200229_103038.jpg

This fucking bird knows I have CoronaVirus so it followed me around to steal my Annie's Sour Bunnies when I drop dead.
20200229_103421.jpg

Have generally been placing well and breaking PRs before any training has actually happened, so I might come into some good fitness this year.
Screenshot_20200229-194947_Strava.jpg

Top Bottom