Westwood Velo Cross

ArmyOfNone

Well Im glad I didnt pre reg. I have to go to marrage prep class ALL DAY. Fabulous. Someone got their hours mixed up and it wasnt me!:mad2::mad2:

BiknBen

AmyOfNone said:
I have to go to marriage prep class ALL DAY. Fabulous.

Dude...just tie yourself to the back of a NJ Transit bus and let it drag you around the state for a few hours. It may be able to prepare you for the pain felt during the first few months of marriage.

The pain becomes unimaginable later. :eek:

NJMX835

I've got to ask, what exactly are marriage prep classes?

I'm guessing it involves a vice & your testicles.... :D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I've got to ask, what exactly are marriage prep classes?

I'm guessing it involves a vice & your testicles.... :D
Papist ritual.:wedgie:

When Mrs. ChrisG and I did it, one of the guys running it was the older brother of one of my best friends. Holy cow, did he break my balls.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
nothing can prepare your wife-to-be for the amount of money you will spend on the bike each year.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Do worry Freddy, the rest of us will be there holding it down. First you leave 'cross practice to register for your wedding, then you bail on us for the first race of the NJCX Cup for a marriage class, next I suppose there's going to be some type of honeymoon that will interfere with some other super-cool 'cross race. Sheesh, what's gonna happen if you have kids? :D

-Jim.

PS-I did our "Thursday Hill Loop" today in 1:38:00, WOOP WOOP:getsome:

Steve Vai

Freddy, can I buy those Hope wheels off your 29er when you have to sell it?;)

-Jim.

CrossAddict

Back to Cross !!!!!!!!!

So, who is showing up and what races are you doing? Jim, I didn't see ya on the pre-reg list yet. What's up? Come join the fun in the Masters.:D Wait until you see my pit bike. I might have it finished by the race date.:) I might have to rig the cranks since all I have are MT. cranks right now. the road cranks should be in next week. Until Saturday, peace.

-rf

ArmyOfNone

*shakes head*

La La La...Im not listening!

I hope you get dizzy from riding in circles to fast. All of you!

Steve Vai

So, who is showing up and what races are you doing? Jim, I didn't see ya on the pre-reg list yet. What's up? Come join the fun in the Masters.:D Wait until you see my pit bike. I might have it finished by the race date.:) I might have to rig the cranks since all I have are MT. cranks right now. the road cranks should be in next week. Until Saturday, peace.

-rf

I'm not old enough to race Masters yet, next year. I'll probably race B until I get enough points to upgrade to Cat1, then I'll race A. I'm just bringing my 29er as my pit bike, I have those little 1.7 Dry-X tires or a set of those 1.8 Jones XR's, it should work, I don't plan on flatting;)

-Jim.

CrossAddict

I'm not old enough to race Masters yet, next year. I'll probably race B until I get enough points to upgrade to Cat1, then I'll race A. I'm just bringing my 29er as my pit bike, I have those little 1.7 Dry-X tires or a set of those 1.8 Jones XR's, it should work, I don't plan on flatting;)

-Jim.

The jersey guys won't let me race B any more since I kicked some butt two years ago. I upgraded to Cat 2 after winning the NJ cup and race masters now. I would race the A race, but the field size at the smaller races are not so good. Another consideration is that the masters class seems to get more people in it, and we know mo' people = mo' fun. See ya Saturday. :D

RNG1

I hate to say it but you left yourself wide open for the "marriage prep" responses. Now I can't resist, isn't that what the bachelor party is for?

Top Bottom