Heath Insurance help

Mathers

So I have a job oppurtunity with a small company but they do not offer Health Insurance, so I would need to cover me and my family.

I am looking for any info that would help because its turning into a mine field and I am trying to avoif being spammed to death by looking online.

Thanks

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Forgot about Cobra. Thanks

No problem. It's probably not the cheapest option (depending on how much your current employer contributes), but hopefully it can hold you over until you figure something else out.

Mathers

No problem. It's probably not the cheapest option (depending on how much your current employer contributes), but hopefully it can hold you over until you figure something else out.
All insurnace is disgusting. My plan is $23k a year, I pay half that pre-tax now.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My plan is $23k a year
giphy.gif

iman29

following. and thanks for the advice too I will need to plan ahead myself since my COBRA is gonna run out this year and I don't have any good job prospects lined up soon :(

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did healthcare.gov between jobs while in school. Whatever I had was better coverage than I had while working. The only issue was that they wanted to keep giving me free insurance despite asking to cancel it like 5 times once I got a job.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I think regardless of your political stance we can all agree Insurance and health care is effed up.

I think anything required by the fed or state should be paid for by taxes provided by the government, no one should profit off of something that is mandatory. I say this as someone who holds both H&B and a P&C license and works for a broker of private comercail insurance. Its insulting that its required but not provided.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I think regardless of your political stance we can all agree Insurance and health care is effed up.
There are ppl in this country where $23k per year is chump change and they would rather not pay more taxes than they have to.

serviceguy

So I have a job oppurtunity with a small company but they do not offer Health Insurance, so I would need to cover me and my family.

I am looking for any info that would help because its turning into a mine field and I am trying to avoif being spammed to death by looking online.

Thanks

You may want to change the thread title.

Top Bottom