Hello from Blairstown

A

Allamooch

Whats up everyone? Been lurking for awhile now and gained some serious knowledge about mountain biking in nj. I'm a recend college grad, and just starting to get back into mountain biking after about a 3 yr. hiatus. Ive been back into for about 2 weeks now. Been riding almost everyday at Allamuchy Deer Park on my Trek 820 (which is giving me one problem after another). Hope to see some of u out there!

-Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
hey

cool, my bro lives exit 4 off 80,....nice area. winter mileage is great on that Paulinski trail, hope to ride with ya , smiles

since there are about 9 people that live in blairstown, you must know nathan crisman. he's on here :)

welcome, from a fomer lifer of blairstown, now living much closer to the mooch insanity. see you on the trals!!

I too am from Blairstown. I had a Trek 820 once, I think I got in 5th or 6th grade (88-89).

Hit up Kittatinny on Rt 206 south of newton when you get a chance. totally different than allamuchy/deer park.

welcome aboard we still have guys riding the antelope ride it until it dies then upgrade....

I too am from Blairstown. I had a Trek 820 once, I think I got in 5th or 6th grade (88-89).

Hit up Kittatinny on Rt 206 south of newton when you get a chance. totally different than allamuchy/deer park.

Good idea! I went up to Kittatinny this morning and rode around that maze for about 2 hrs. Had a blast! Until a got a flat :mad:

I got some pics so I'll put together a little ride report later.

Im going to ride one day after work and likely saturday morning this weekend if you want to meet up with our normal group. I kinda want to ride Jungle Habitat now after seeing the video of the course. I only got to see a little bit of the course while shooting photos at the race.

Back
Top Bottom