Remainder of 2020 Cross and some road discussion

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There’s going to be a freaking pinwheel feature in Belgium tomorrow.

Say it ain’t so

I know, nobody probably cares.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Wasn’t their a local race with a pinwheel? Maybe granogue? I know I’ve seen photos but never encountered it myself.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
There was a Pinwheel at Ringwood this year, in the past there's been one at Westwood (Wawaywanda).

As much as I hate pinwheels, both of those I didn't absolutely hate. Westwood was saved by crap conditions which made the pinwheel technical.

MMuller

The race at Greystone 9 years ago I believe had? You could see eye to eye with who you were chasing and who was chasing you @ChrisG @bobkenelly

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
There was a Pinwheel at Ringwood this year, in the past there's been one at Westwood (Wawaywanda).

As much as I hate pinwheels, both of those I didn't absolutely hate. Westwood was saved by crap conditions which made the pinwheel technical.
1578170593849.gif

mod technical?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
After watching the race:

1) The pinwheel isn't any better when it's called a carousel. Maybe worse.
2) I think DVV next year will be called "DVV, brought to you by Shimano Blue Shoes"

choop

After watching the race:

1) The pinwheel isn't any better when it's called a carousel. Maybe worse.
2) I think DVV next year will be called "DVV, brought to you by Shimano Blue Shoes"

My son even noticed everyone on s-phyres. To the point where whe was like "I am the only persone who doesn't have them"

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Most comfortable cycling shoes I've had.
many times I've thought to myself, "man, I wish I didn't give those shoes to Magic." bought new specialized mtbs and road shoes about 3 months ago and they are really, really uncomfortable. historically, have loved their shoes but no more after this pair.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
many times I've thought to myself, "man, I wish I didn't give those shoes to Magic." bought new specialized mtbs and road shoes about 3 months ago and they are really, really uncomfortable. historically, have loved their shoes but no more after this pair.
I mean, they're bad. Really bad. If you win some more, give me a call. I wouldn't want you to suffer like I did.

Top Bottom