Picnic Thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it a great day! I'd like to thank the sponsors from today:

Halters Cycles
Cycle Craft
Marty's
Pacific Labs (Accelerade)
Bicycle Source US
Beachwood Bikes
JORBA
The Great Wazu
Mystery Meat Source ;)

Without all of you and the sponsors we would be a handful of guys sitting around an unread message board and making inside jokes that nobody gets.

Thanks again to all of you and we look forward to seeing all of you next year!

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Hey man, Thank you!! Without you three knuckle heads dealing with all of our nonsense, this place would never be here. Thanks for the great site, and thanks for all the time and effort you guys dish out.

Also, big props to Wazu and Spence for the generous donations, you guys are the best!!!

Thanks to everyone who showed up with a little something. When everyone kicks in a bit, it turns into something great!!

Thanks again everyone

ArmyOfNone

wooHoo!

Today rocked! Always always a great time chillin w/ the gang.

Thanks so much everyone!

I am having an apple and banana for dinner. I need to sit on the bike for a bit tomorrow.

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Yes!

Hey man, Thank you!! Without you three knuckle heads dealing with all of our nonsense, this place would never be here. Thanks for the great site, and thanks for all the time and effort you guys dish out.

Also, big props to Wazu and Spence for the generous donations, you guys are the best!!!

Thanks to everyone who showed up with a little something. When everyone kicks in a bit, it turns into something great!!

Thanks again everyone
Thank you, Walter, this pretty much covers it.

Let me add that it was great to put a few more faces on familiar screen names. Lots of good vibes and good will all around today.:D

Steve, the BBQ pork rocked. Gracias.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yep, another picnic. no drunken single speed so i guess i remain champion! hurray for me!

anyway, thanks to everyone who braved the mist to come out today. the site really is all about you folks and this is our way of giving back a little. hopefully you enjoyed the fun and hopefully next year we'll get a little less mist.

rocknrollgirl

We had a great time today. I was just sorry we had to leave at 3:30, but we had a long drive and we had company coming. It was great to hang out with everybody and shoot the breeze. The food was fantastic. Wazu subs, Ben's cookies....

Thanks to Norm and everybody else in charge.

Frank

Sasquatch
I had a great time hanging around with all you folks. Good food + good people + good beer= good time.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks guys for making this little gathering possible. The family & I had a blast.

Forget waiting until next year the "holiday party" is less than 3 months away. We need to start voting on a location for that.

gtluke

The Moped
yeah thanks everyone for bringing sooo much food. now i need to find a ride for tomorrow so i can burn it off :D
nice to meet everyone

Wazu

Thanks for having the picnic

It was nice to see everyone again and it was my pleasure to donate Subs. You can count me in every year for a food donation. It was also nice to match names to faces I didn't previously know like Fogerson, Ruth, Eileen and others. Would have been nice to talk some more to Walter, Shaggz and Fred. Maybe next time. Tell ya what, mountain bike people are my favorite brand of people bar none. Frank you crack me the **** UP! ps the pulled pork was awsome.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
yeah....thanks for putting it together (AGAIN!)...Great times!!

My kid also had a blast hanging out all day with Kirt & Ben's daughters, he was so tired we went down like a brick.

but....I missed the raffle :hmmm: I think you guys purposely did it before I got there :getsome::getsome:

Shaggz

A strong 7
I did a great job today - hurray for me! Oh yeah, thanks to the rest of you for coming, too :p!

Really, really nice day. It was great to see so many families and kids, despite the weather. Food was awesome, and we had some real talent working the grill.

Personally, I liked this spot better than last year's.

gtluke

The Moped
yeah i was probably the only guy without a name tag. i never did see where to get one.
i had a black mitsubishi a6m-zero t-shirt on

Top Bottom