Anyone going to try to ride tomorrow the 27th?

scotth

Hello All,

Anyone going out tomorrow? Would Chimney Rock or 6mile be rideable without harming the trails?

Scott

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I've been scouting the weather forecasts for tommorow morning.

I've never been to RV or hartshorne, but would like to try both and they are about the same distance from me. I'm guessing hartshorne will be ok after the rain, how about RV?

MTB Aussie

I've been scouting the weather forecasts for tommorow morning.

I've never been to RV or hartshorne, but would like to try both and they are about the same distance from me. I'm guessing hartshorne will be ok after the rain, how about RV?

RV drains well but has some muddy spots depending on where you ride. I would be down for either. Can we get a consensus on time? I saw 6am but my body doesn't want to get up that early tomorrow. I would do 7. We could ride Hartshorne both ways and still be out of there by 10am.

MTB Aussie

I can do 7, but would have to leave by 10 sharp, I have a Christening to get to.

Scott

How about we make it a solid 7am roll off for the ride, so arrive and get the bike and gear ready at 6:30. Should be able to knock out a lap at HS in just over an hour, then a slower reverse route. Anyone that wants to join for the second lap around 8:15/8:30 is welcome, provide they dont try to toast us. Post up if you want to join for all or just the second route.

scotth

We had a good ride this mourning, even with the fog and rain. A very big thank you to MTB Aussie, this is the second time he showed me a section of a trail I've never seen. The conditions were pretty good, the sand was packed down in most areas, I wish I could have stayed longer.

Regards,

Scott

Top Bottom