Watopia Wednesday's

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screenshot_20191203-201405_Companion.jpg

7:15 tomorrow night
Joy picked a good one.
Join us for a ride in NYC

THATmanMANNY

So i got a wahoo snap. First calib was good. Mrs did a trail. Worked good. Then i decided to do a spin down just to recheck calib. Now its way off like 10mph off. Tried another workout and the avatar wasnt even moving. Any tips?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So i got a wahoo snap. First calib was good. Mrs did a trail. Worked good. Then i decided to do a spin down just to recheck calib. Now its way off like 10mph off. Tried another workout and the avatar wasnt even moving. Any tips?

I had an issue (different trainer) where cadence wasn’t getting picked up. Try linking with only power and see what happens.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

unplug it, and plug it back in. ;)

firmware?
reset the bluetooth on the phone (are you using a phone?)

cool, welcome to the fun.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
unplug it, and plug it back in. ;)

firmware?
reset the bluetooth on the phone (are you using a phone?)

cool, welcome to the fun.

ah, i see you are using a computer - download the companion app on the phone.
mount phone to bars - better experience. vid on computer, controls on phone.

the devices communicate through the phone, rather than the computer. seems to work better.

THATmanMANNY

Mrs and I are going to use the same acct. name is Matty (one of those brangelina things). Ill follow you two hosts.

Where do i so that? This UI is too busy.

Tried the unplug. No work. Previous owner suggested using the wahoo app to calib then use zwift. I’m all hooked up via BT. I’m going yo use the coospa thing too for cadence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom