Dura Ace 9000 C24 WH-9000 Wheel Set - Road Cyclocross FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetracker

Dura Ace 9000 C24 WH-9000 Wheel Set - Road Cyclocross. Good Used condition. Some marks in the brake track of the rear wheel. True with no hops. DA skewers and rim strips included.. Hubs are smooth as butter. + 2 New 120 TPI Vittoria Tires. Asking $425. Happy Holidays!!

IMG_0177.JPGIMG_1555.JPGIMG_1556.JPGIMG_1557.JPGIMG_1558.JPGIMG_0175.JPGIMG_0176.JPG

onetracker

These have a blue rim strip. I assumed they were not tubless but thanks for verifying. I have never been very interested in road tubless. I never really liked the ride quality of road tubless tires. Seems like a totally different animal vs mtn tubless due to the high pressure issue. Let me know if you are interested or if tubless is a deal breaker. Cheers.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
These have a blue rim strip. I assumed they were not tubless but thanks for verifying. I have never been very interested in road tubless. I never really liked the ride quality of road tubless tires. Seems like a totally different animal vs mtn tubless due to the high pressure issue. Let me know if you are interested or if tubless is a deal breaker. Cheers.
I have the non tubeless ones, love them. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom