OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
wait - what happened to the review process? Collusion!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That is quite possibly the worst trade in the history of FF....@jmanic deserves a prize of some kind
It was worth a shot.
If he fat fingers it, or Pearl jr steals his phone and accepts, I wake up 6-5 today.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I’m not telling you how to run your team.
I’m telling you how to run your league.
besides. I blame everything on DJ. It’s not my fault

Patrick

Staff member
And the trade deadline is the 22nd, just checked

This was suppose to be funny trade offer from the dogs since we were playing each other but y’all obviously ain’t ready for that type humor

humor collusion!

i news yews jus bussin

more fun to jump on the band wagon!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lets see

Mack - Dead
Sanu - Dead
Howard - dead
Kelce - Bye
Hill - bye, and possibly dead

giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you'll be ok

jesus christ, now these are a couple of fucking morons.......glad the dude wasnt hurt, but he should never be allowed on a track for life after that display of driving. bummer that an all steel 55 had to die.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
jesus christ, now these are a couple of fucking morons.......glad the dude wasnt hurt, but he should never be allowed on a track for life after that display of driving. bummer that an all steel 55 had to die.
That should buff right out.

Patrick

Staff member

"i'm losing it, but not going to take my foot off the floorboard"

i doubt the steering was tight enough to recover at full power, even if he was more gentle with the inputs.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"i'm losing it, but not going to take my foot off the floorboard"

i doubt the steering was tight enough to recover at full power, even if he was more gentle with the inputs.

omg, there are SO many things wrong in this video. With those giant slicks....John Force wasnt going to recover that one.

Top Bottom