Fruita CO video

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
and you keep teasing me with these videos....:getsome: I need a 2nd job to afford all the trips I want to make...wait, if I have 2 jobs I have less time off...damn!

130402.jpg

J-Dro

nice. did you byob or rent a bike?

I went back and forth trying to decide if I should ship or rent. Shipping rates have gone through the roof lately. And the airlines have ridiculous charges for oversize and overweight luggage these days.

I wound up renting a new Yeti 575 from a shop in Grand Junction for $40/day. The bike was set up with some sweet components... Fox 130 Float, Thompson post & stem, carbon bar. I would definitely go this route again.

There is also a shop in Fruita that most people use called Over the Edge Sports. Some of my buds rented from there. They are slightly more expensive but have a huge rental fleet of high end bikes from Titus, Turner, Santa Cruz, Ibis Mojo, Pivot.

J-Dro

you can't go wrong with a YETI ;)

I have to admit that I really liked the new 08 yeti 575. It weighed a respectable 27 pounds and was comfy for all-day all-mountain rides for 4 days in a row. The geometry just felt right.

Top Bottom