Strictly METAL

oobaa47

Im going to hazlet. Then the show on Saturday.

I'll be at the garden as well Saturday. What an amazing lineup!!! Every time I've gone to see them in the past 10 years, I kept on thinking that was the last time. And here we are in 2019 and they're still touring.... Something tells me this finally might be it for them..... Their website says the final world tour, and the dates in November are the final campaign, the last leg, lol......

walter

Fourth Party
I'll be at the garden as well Saturday. What an amazing lineup!!! Every time I've gone to see them in the past 10 years, I kept on thinking that was the last time. And here we are in 2019 and they're still touring.... Something tells me this finally might be it for them..... Their website says the final world tour, and the dates in November are the final campaign, the last leg, lol......

I'm pretty sure this is it. I figured they would finish in California since thats where it all started. I follow Tom Arayas wife on Instagram and shes pretty vocal on things and she has said multiple times that this is the end. She posted a video of Tom getting into the limo to leave and the granddaughter just cries and cries because she doesnt want him to leave. You can see it in his face, hes had enough.

olegbabich

YES, we will be at the Garden on Sat Nov 9 for Slayer.

It will be a 2 event day as we are going to see matinee show, Madam Butterfly at the Metropolitan Opera.

On Opera and a Slayer show all in one day. Not many people can say that.

My wife at age of 14 hitchhiked with friends from Cranbury to Trenton to see Slayer at City Gardens. This was her 1st concert.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I will be at the garden Saturday as well. I might happen to get sick from work and go to mass on fri too. Waiting on my bud and his work schedule to commit to Vegas.

Captain Brainstorm

Anyone interested in seeing the setlist for the Slayer show? Pretty sick......

https://metalinjection.net/latest-n...phil-anselmos-pantera-tribute-primus-ministry

Killer set list, I wish I could get out and see them one last time, they bring it live. Primus also brings it live, another totally killer band to see live. Ministry I could take or leave. Phil on the other had should just not play any Pantera songs. Since Dime and Vin are gone, I really doubt he has a guitarist that can do those songs justice, or locked in so tightly with the drummer. This guy leaves the worlds greatest metal band to start a bunch of shitty side projects, and now he wants to pay tribute?

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Killer set list, I wish I could get out and see them one last time, they bring it live. Primus also brings it live, another totally killer band to see live. Ministry I could take or leave. Phil on the other had should just not play any Pantera songs. Since Dime and Vin are gone, I really doubt he has a guitarist that can do those songs justice, or locked in so tightly with the drummer. This guy leaves the worlds greatest metal band to start a bunch of shitty side projects, and now he wants to pay tribute?

Phil has proven himself to be a tremendous douche bag over the years. The guy is one giant walking embodiment of negativity. Now that both Abbott brothers are gone and there’s zero chance for any type of reunion, who wants to hear Phil play shitty versions of epic songs? He should just stick to making noise with whatever side project he’s got going these days.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
....currently spinning Steve Harris' project LEON BRITANICO

Steve_Harris_-_British_Lion.jpg

cuz I saw the news about new album Jan 2020 + a date in NYC which I might hit.......

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Have you gotten into Dream Theater? They haven't repeated a set in 25 years :)

Jim, you still like DT with Mangini...???

I gave up on them after The Astonishing....saw them at RCMH and could not get into it one bit.

I have been keeping up with all Portnoy's side projects though....

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Jim, you still like DT with Mangini...???

I gave up on them after The Astonishing....saw them at RCMH and could not get into it one bit.

I have been keeping up with all Portnoy's side projects though....

The new album is amazing. Not really into Astonishing or Dream Theater as much.

Captain Brainstorm

Old Ministry VERY NICE.:)

New Stuff is SO SUCKS :(

Have seen Primus every year for along time. Primus is a Jam Band, but I wonder if they will play all their heavy shit during this show.

It is in 3 days :) :) :)

Saw Ministry back in the day when Anthrax was basically the backing band. He should really retire at this point though.

I bet Primus play their heavy shit, but I could just sit there and watch Les play that bass all night regardless.

Top Bottom