JORBA Open Membership Page

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What do you actually do with the bands?
What @JimN said
Also... like bandaid for bikes. Last winter, a screw got loose on my match maker It popped out and lost in the woods. Used jorbaband to hold together so I can limp back to the lot.
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 11.18.42 AM.png

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

can we use uber to deliver the stuff?

it isn't just the store interface, someone has to box it up, and send it out....

i think the better idea might be to use one of the sites like redbubble, and open the store once every 4 months?
jorba shower curtain ftw.

serviceguy

can we use uber to deliver the stuff?

it isn't just the store interface, someone has to box it up, and send it out....

i think the better idea might be to use one of the sites like redbubble, and open the store once every 4 months?
jorba shower curtain ftw.

I think there used to be some websites where you pick a number of items, give them your logo to add to it and pay a % of the sale for each sold item and they manage the e-comm part and shipping for you.

Spreadshirt.com seems to be one.

Last edited:

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pop up shop at events like NJ Mountain Bike Festival.

Bring some goodies with you and offer on-the-spot memberships. People can pay in cash or, if anyone has one, those credit card squares.

w_b

What do you actually do with the bands?

What @JimN said
Also... like bandaid for bikes. Last winter, a screw got loose on my match maker It popped out and lost in the woods. Used jorbaband to hold together so I can limp back to the lot.

^^ I think I was on this ride ^^ Met FMM the Legend, and you on the same day. and lived.

Here's another. Trailside SS conversion after a stick ripped my RD off. Good stuff.

ItfIhK_NHbh3vmd1BydU8Cl4sHexfem52P-1CXYwWGM-2048x1536.jpg

serviceguy

When you renew your membership does the swag comes in a separate package from the stickers and the bands? I upped my level because I wanted to represent on the trails with a t-shirt and socks but I got the 'No Swag' sticker instead even though I did uncheck the 'No Swag' checkbox. No biggie, I'll get it next year.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
When you renew your membership does the swag comes in a separate package from the stickers and the bands? I upped my level because I wanted to represent on the trails with a t-shirt and socks but I got the 'No Swag' sticker instead even though I did uncheck the 'No Swag' checkbox. No biggie, I'll get it next year.

@Kirt -

Kirt had a tough few weeks following the festival - did you want tall or short?
I'll be your sock sponsor!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just looked at your account and the "no swag" option box is still checked. No biggie, if you want the items and can drop them in the mail with the next batch. Just let me know.

serviceguy

I just looked at your account and the "no swag" option box is still checked. No biggie, if you want the items and can drop them in the mail with the next batch. Just let me know.

I saw that, but I was 100% (well, maybe 99.99%) sure that I unchecked it when I renewed. Maybe because my older membership is still up and I renewed early changing the level ? Sorry, I'm always in 'debugging' mode. Anyway, I got the 'No Swag' sticker, it will do for this year. I'll make sure to double check next year and get the latest design...Thanks for looking into it.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I saw that, but I was 100% (well, maybe 99.99%) sure that I unchecked it when I renewed. Maybe because my older membership is still up and I renewed early changing the level ? Sorry, I'm always in 'debugging' mode. Anyway, I got the 'No Swag' sticker, it will do for this year. I'll make sure to double check next year and get the latest design...Thanks for looking into it.

I just unchecked it for you and made sure it saved the change. Thanks for the continued support.

Top Bottom