Rumble in the Jungle Race Results Posted

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Rumble in the Jungle race results are posted on www.h2hrace.com . Thanks for all the feedback. Also, great job on the photos guys. Extra style points to Jim Vreeland. Great turnout, things went real smooth. Thanks again and see you all next year. I think we're gonna change the name to Fumble in the Jungle.

DownhillR3

Now that's how you finish off a race weekend..with results posted the next day! Town Cycle is always ontop of their game, including the food/water for racers, medals + swag, great course, and Mike handles all the situations personally and promptly. That's how a race should be run, minus the 30 minute delay to sport & i assume experts start...but that was due to racers still on course, so I can't fault them for that.

RNG1

Rumble in the Jungle race results are posted on www.h2hrace.com . Thanks for all the feedback. Also, great job on the photos guys. Extra style points to Jim Vreeland. Great turnout, things went real smooth. Thanks again and see you all next year. I think we're gonna change the name to Fumble in the Jungle.

Jim seems to be awfully photgenic on two wheels, first that city race with the steps shot now this....

NJMX835

Thanks for getting the results up so quickly & for a great race!

That course was amazing, soooo much fun!

MMuller

posted times

Ditto that. Great race! Question about times posted. On the sheets at the race it said to subtract X amount of minutes for each group but final times posted on line have the extra minutes included. Will they change or should we all just do some quick math ourselves? Just checking to see how I did compared to all ages in beginner class. Looks like I was 3rd in 40's and 8th overall. First year of mtn racing and looking forward to next year for my last year in 40's to move up to sport.

NJMX835

Ditto that. Great race! Question about times posted. On the sheets at the race it said to subtract X amount of minutes for each group but final times posted on line have the extra minutes included. Will they change or should we all just do some quick math ourselves? Just checking to see how I did compared to all ages in beginner class. Looks like I was 3rd in 40's and 8th overall. First year of mtn racing and looking forward to next year for my last year in 40's to move up to sport.

I wasn't aware of this, can someone explain?

Do you know how many minutes to subtract from each class?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you know how many minutes to subtract from each class?

Take the winner's time, subtract yours. That's the only number that matters. :)

You subtract the number of minutes behind the first group in your class. Here's an example:

Sport

SS went first: subtract 0 minutes
19-29 went next: subtract 2 minutes
30-34 went next: subtract 4
35-39 went next: subtract 6
etc etc etc

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Correction

The race result times posted are already corrected. That is the actual time and on the right hand column shows us the splits just for reference. So, the time posted on the results is your real time. Sorry for the confusion. We thought we were making it easier for you, but mountain bikers always complicate things;)

Take the winner's time, subtract yours. That's the only number that matters. :)

You subtract the number of minutes behind the first group in your class. Here's an example:

Sport

SS went first: subtract 0 minutes
19-29 went next: subtract 2 minutes
30-34 went next: subtract 4
35-39 went next: subtract 6
etc etc etc

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The race result times posted are already corrected. That is the actual time and on the right hand column shows us the splits just for reference. So, the time posted on the results is your real time. Sorry for the confusion. We thought we were making it easier for you, but mountain bikers always complicate things;)

Honestly I didn't even know the posted results had times. Frankly it doesn't matter. I came in 6th place. The guy in 5th was 30 minutes or 30 seconds faster than me, he still came in 5th.

MMuller

oops

Didn't see the times all the way to the right! Sheet way wider than screen and never made it that far to the right, liberal that I am. Sorry to complicate.
And yes, just being there riding/racing is all that matters. Good times...

RNG1

It doesn't really matter at this point but Norm is correct. I started running my stopwatch after the LM debacle just as a backup. For example according to my watch I did 1:44:50, the race time posted is 1:52:something, so you do have to subtract the 8 minutes (in my class) to get your actual run time.

Top Bottom