Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Nope and we never woke up our kid to change either. Who gave you that ridiculous advice??
You would be surprised the nonsense you get told now with kids. My son cried for about 3 mounths as an infant beacse we were told to feed him at certain times blah blah blah. WE didn't know at the time but he was lilkely just hungry. My wife will still gets upset over that.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
IMG_20191008_132750929.jpg
IMG_20191008_132631766.jpg

Took some time during lunch to drop this on so far I'm happy

roc

You would be surprised the nonsense you get told now with kids. My son cried for about 3 mounths as an infant beacse we were told to feed him at certain times blah blah blah. WE didn't know at the time but he was lilkely just hungry. My wife will still gets upset over that.
My old boss told me to make sure we Breast feed, because if the baby’s hungry at 3:15am, I wouldn’t be able to do it. The man was a fucking genius!

Mathers

My old boss told me to make sure we Breast feed, because if the baby’s hungry at 3:15am, I wouldn’t be able to do it. The man was a fucking genius!
I would do the old “oh you got it” right after she got up.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

My wife was told she was not able to feed him three months later we find out he had a tongue tie. Morristown has a policy that they don't diagnose them even if they are 100% sure of it. Our next child is going to get reviewed within the first 24 hours to see if they do. We're still haunted by the whole situation and I'm so angry that this is because a bunch of doctors bitched now problems are being missed over work politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom