Stan's, Please Take My Money

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
See how minions do on your next hundo. I’m already haulin around too much weight. Did you ever try aspens @UtahJoe ? They are pretty much the xc and marathon goto race tire.
I dont RACE with minions...geez...I mean outside of a enduro...while they are not perfect, the Racing ralph/ray combo works pretty good for me...I remember when i used to go with what I THOUGHT would roll the best...aka..Aspen...never again.

see, looks can be deceiving
https://www.bicyclerollingresistanc...vs-schwalbe-racing-ralph-tle-addix-speed-2019

The RR is an actual tire with tread on it too :)

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I dont RACE with minions...geez...I mean outside of a enduro...while they are not perfect, the Racing ralph/ray combo works pretty good for me...I remember when i used to go with what I THOUGHT would roll the best...aka..Aspen...never again.

see, looks can be deceiving
https://www.bicyclerollingresistanc...vs-schwalbe-racing-ralph-tle-addix-speed-2019

The RR is an actual tire with tread on it too :)
I use the Aspen for a couple reasons. The top guys all use it, I really like the dual compound which grips great on hard pack where I ride most. I won’t use anything but Maxxis as I have never flatted out of a race and only had one or two burps ever. I did rip a non exo tire open at Jungle a few years back(wait, no it was @Riggedfmx that it happened to). They do roll very well, light weight goes up hill easier and they last a long time despite the minimal center tread. If I rode CR primam

I use aspens at Ringwood, Wayway, pretty much anywhere. I don’t really have a play bike and don’t like switching out tires all the time. Someone here, maybe @jShort , said rotational weight means a ton, especially in tight and twisty places. Racing Ralphs lasted about 10 rides for me, not my thing.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Top guys use what their sponsors tell them too. End of story.

Ralph's dont last though. The Ray which is front specific lasts much better than the old Ralph did. I got an entire season out of one tire.
Really, and they still win? Guess they would win betterer on other tires...doh

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Really, and they still win? Guess they would win betterer on other tires...doh
U think anyone would willing ride that new trek otherwise?
1570583830357.jpg

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I am a huge dryna plug fan, but this thing seems to really be well thought out. I’ll grab a bunch for the shop and see what the Response is.

Sven Migot

I use the Aspen for a couple reasons. The top guys all use it, I really like the dual compound which grips great on hard pack where I ride most. I won’t use anything but Maxxis as I have never flatted out of a race and only had one or two burps ever. I did rip a non exo tire open at Jungle a few years back(wait, no it was @Riggedfmx that it happened to). They do roll very well, light weight goes up hill easier and they last a long time despite the minimal center tread. If I rode CR primam

I use aspens at Ringwood, Wayway, pretty much anywhere. I don’t really have a play bike and don’t like switching out tires all the time. Someone here, maybe @jShort , said rotational weight means a ton, especially in tight and twisty places. Racing Ralphs lasted about 10 rides for me, not my thing.
You flatted big time at Kittatinny H2H Rump last year. Just say'n...

Top Bottom