NJ Mountain Bike Festival

As said above, an OTB is best shared with friends.
Just making jokes. I'll be demoing. Then rogue OOZER ride at some point. We're discussing it on the other thread, so it'll be about 10k posts between today and tomorrow to lock it down.

Do we know approx time of the 9am clinic? Are we going to be done by 9:30 to go on the first intermediate ride?

Bumpity bump bump-

A few points that are worth mentioning again:
1) The state is collecting $5 at the gate for parking- have a fiver handy when you roll up.
Small price for hosting our gig.

2) Car pool if you can. You will save $5 that you can spend on bike parts or pizza.

3) Speaking of saving money, pre-reg is open until midnight Saturday 9/28-
Pre-reg = $10, day of is $20.
Pre-reg = more pizza money.

4) If you plan on demoing a bike, bring ID, credit card and a helmet.

5) Remember all group rides will have a swag bag drawing immediately after the ride.
Head over to the JORBA tent when you roll back from your ride,
maybe you go home with some cool stuff.

6) Joining JORBA or renewing or donating $100 or more enters you into the raffle for some really great prizes.
Renewals/memberships/donations from the month of September are eligible.

7) You can save time by completing the waiver before you come.
Bring your completed waiver form to the JORBA tent,
get your wristband and you're off demoing bikes and eating pizza.

http://jorba.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/JORBA_Waiver_190416.pdf

8) All kids are eligible for a 2020 Cannondale cujo 24" bike door prize. Pick up tickets as you enter.

Just found out the (future) pricier way that pre-reg is NOT open until midnight. Closed at 6pm, FYI!

Well that kind of sucks. I've been a bit tied up the past couple days and the pre reg site didn't work on my galaxy. Sitting at my computer now.

All ready to go. Just have to wake up kids and stop at the bagel store on the way to the fest.

bike_fest.jpg

Thanks again everybody for a great time! I wish that there was something like this more than once a year!
No doubt! It always fun to ride with you. I think @Mtbdog g is still wheeling around the stands, at some point we lost track of him and headed out to the pizza place. Thank to everybody involved in the organization and management of this event, it was great to see everybody and that much people involved to some degree in the sport. Oh, and where the hell is @Juggernaut ?

Back
Top Bottom