What free hub body do I need?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I don't think we wear the same size pat, hate to break it to you but I'm way more full body than you

yeah - but we have people that shrunk, and have stuff around. I got rid of all my big stuff (i started around 215 or so)
will figure it out. how long is your commute?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a terrible record of paying people back took me 3 months to pay @Paul H and so far I'm at two to pay @BPaze. Trying to get the $ from the correct channels so I can spend it. Shared bank accounts suck.

Do whatever you want, but this bike has been collecting cobwebs in my basement for like 4-5 years. I will never ride it. You can pay me next year if you want.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do I even engage this? Are we using miles as a pissing contest? My belt is longer than yours

Lol not looking for you to respond. I just don't see why people ( not just you, it seems to be a big deal lately) worry about mileage. It's a car, it was meant to be driven just drive it and don't worry.....(unless you lease, but then if you drive that much a leas may have been a poor choice)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
yeah - but we have people that shrunk, and have stuff around. I got rid of all my big stuff (i started around 215 or so)
will figure it out. how long is your commute?

So from daycare it will be 10 to 15 miles from home it will be 25 to 30.

I live behind pub 199 I'm not sure how to handle rt 10 and 46. I'm guessing I'm going to go north and come back down and catch Berkshire go through kenvil and catch Sussex turnpike. Since I work in florham park idk how I'll handle Columbia turnpike, I think I'll go through Madison to avoid it. I expect to die via car or fat attack

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Lol no way to respond. I just don't see why people worry about mileage. It's a car, it was meant to be driven just drive it and don't worry.....

I just want it to last but at this rate I'll be buying another car in 6 years. Fully expect I'll need to swap my clutch out at 100k from all the stop and go and my driveway is a pia to get in

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just want it to last but at this rate I'll be buying another car in 6 years. Fully expect I'll need to swap my clutch out at 100k from all the stop and go and my driveway is a pia to get in

I figure most modern cars with basic maint should be good to 200k. I'm hoping for 300k from the truck but that's only 10 years sooo....:shrug:

Patrick

Staff member
So from daycare it will be 10 to 15 miles from home it will be 25 to 30.

I live behind pub 199 I'm not sure how to handle rt 10 and 46. I'm guessing I'm going to go north and come back down and catch Berkshire go through kenvil and catch Sussex turnpike. Since I work in florham park idk how I'll handle Columbia turnpike, I think I'll go through Madison to avoid it. I expect to die via car or fat attack

you'll figure it out - do you work in the complex off park ave? where the jets are?
i worked in FP for a long time, and know the area - @MadisonDan might have suggestions.

blinky tail light is important. blinky front light too. i have an extra annoying one for you.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That car is only 2 years old? Last time I saw it sounded like it was about to fall apart. Mileage may not be your biggest problem there.

slightly confused because the only bad sound my car made was breaks not sure if its been that long since I saw you. Wore the pads down to plates since no one carried my rotors(those were warped), took 3 weeks to get rotors the second I feel like they are getting warped again I'm ordering blanks from stoptech.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
you'll figure it out - do you work in the complex off park ave? where the jets are?
i worked in FP for a long time, and know the area - @MadisonDan might have suggestions.

blinky tail light is important. blinky front light too. i have an extra annoying one for you.
You need to get from Florham Park to where? No idea where Pub 199 is, altho, there’s a chance that info may be readily available on some type of information repository that one can query using the information superhighway.

Patrick

Staff member
You need to get from Florham Park to where? No idea where Pub 199 is, altho, there’s a chance that info may be readily available on some type of information repository that one can query using the information superhighway.

i think he is going to be too far north for your territory. Jim may be able to get him down to malapardis road, then some back roads to cedar knolls rd , and over.
there is a fire road through the middle of dickerson mine - and not the powerline climb.

once it is dialed, probably looking at 1.5 hours or more. esp on fatbike. there is the problem of the ridge west of the morristown area.

Top Bottom