OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yes I do just need to throw the rear derailleur on it and ready to ride
I am sure the bike is ready.... but not sure if you are ready :p
BTW... sorry but I am going to need the pedals back. I got a project in the works which will require another set of pedals.

BPaze

I am sure the bike is ready.... but not sure if you are ready :p
BTW... sorry but I am going to need the pedals back. I got a project in the works which will require another set of pedals.
Ok NP and I am def not ready haven’t ridden anything other than gravel in about 6 weeks and barely getting out on gravel.

mtbiker87

Finally.. .surgery completed. Doc said it went well, but wont give me soild recovery estimate till post op follow up in 2 weeks. So besides having as much hardware holding my ankle together, than my Knolly has suspension pivots, and waiting for the nerve block to ware off so I can feel my right leg again, I'm doing ok.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
As far as motor vehicles are concerned, there were talks about making NYC accessible by commercial vehicles only

That would be a good thing far to many people drive like shit also maybe we could see a trickle out here with it forcing more people onto mass transit. With that said they need to fix masstransit before they do this because all those cities from the list above have usable masstransit that isn't a complete shit show like ours.

TimBay

That would be a good thing far to many people drive like shit also maybe we could see a trickle out here with it forcing more people onto mass transit. With that said they need to fix masstransit before they do this because all those cities from the list above have usable masstransit that isn't a complete shit show like ours.
Yeah the mass transit issue is rough. Getting on a subway car during rush hour in midtown isnt fun. That said, I bet more people would ride bikes if there were less crazy cars all over

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Yeah the mass transit issue is rough. Getting on a subway car during rush hour in midtown isnt fun. That said, I bet more people would ride bikes if there were less crazy cars all over

Each person on a bike is one less crazy driver even if I biker is a driver they are now behind the wheel with both perspectives.

Top Bottom