OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
dam...Pdogs...starting out on fire like last year.
giphy.webp

Sweet I blew out @jShort .......the Miami Dolphins of fantasy football

giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
WEEK 2 POWER RANKINGS

Well, wtf just happened? Week 1 was insane. Sadly ESPNs new format makes screenshoting all the games impossible, so I will just have to include the link if anyone is following along. https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (1-0)
.1 point shy of 150 for the PDogs. IMagine if Devonta Freeman actually showed up? Even with holding 3 TEs, #1 is for you, this week anyway.

2. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (1-0)

Second highest scoring team, where I think the Nanies had a span of 30 seconds where they piled on 30+ points? Hill going down is scary, Is Watkins really a replacement?

3. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (1-0)
The crafty second year manager enjoyed yuuuuge performances from his Ravens stack against the NCCA Miami Dolphins to put his stamp on the start of the season. Apparently OBJs $350k watch was more appealing than winning, while Adams struggled with da Bears.

4. @Magic the Gathering (1-0)
Magic autodrafted himself into a pretty solid lineup, but I think it is a flash in the pan with TY Hilton. How long will he hold onto KHunt? Is Jordan Howard really a starting RB in fantasy? Find out next week.

5. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (1-0)
Kevy with the nail biter in an awesome MNF Miracle game. Watson balled out and saved the day. Curious what will happen with Sony, but in the meantime, dancing in the rain with Larry Fitz, who is aging like a fine wine.

6. @elzoller Guach-Oh (1-0)
The guac pulls out a W with a solid, but not exciting performance. The lowest winning total this week.

7. @Patrick Mariani Sauce (0-1)

Running into the highest scoring team of the week is tough, where 120.9 points would have beat many many others. Interesting to see how this Baker situation turns out.

8. @Norm Hippo Nipples (0-1)
Norms team was full of second half garbage points, and even if he didnt look at a football game last night or even know who he drafted, I imagine he will be calling up Topper and getting some inside deets.

9. @Chris26er Bandicoots(0-1)
This was a close one, and if Big Ben shows up against NE and does ANYTHING remotely NFL QB like, he wins this game. I think he moves up this week, big time.

10. @jShort Shorties(0-1)
Not only did the Jets lose to the Bills (somehow) in the 4th quarter, he had Mike Evans with an illness completely not show up. Plus, the curse of the #1 pick, this may not go well.

11. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons(0-1)
Not the start we were hoping for. Maybe if Zeke didn't show up, but we can only hope things can't get worse down here.

12. @Carson(0-1)
Into the cellar and into the record books?I t may be the first time a team had not scored ONE touchdown from a starting line up? Mixon is banged up? The only thing that could get worse is that... well shit, I don't know.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok im not going to argue that @jmanic is #1.....but your write up about my team is filled with an aroma of DOUBT.......12tds scored....5 tds on my bench....Tyreek going down 3min in and I still put up 134......
giphy.gif

I did put all the chips in on Kyler Murray vomiting all over the field...and for 90% of that game, I was spot on...then the (rebuilding since 1957) detroit lions showed up. Oh and fuck @stb222 for stealing my QB and most of all my kicker....Greg the leg is the most important player in all of fantasy football...PERIOD.

Anyway, team is definitely missing some pieces this year....So long as Melvin Gordon stays wherever the hell he is, I think ill be ok.

I told @Norm on draft night.....

"Dude you auto drafted Darius Guice....hes probably hurt already"....he did manage to play for like 2 quarters before giving his job back to AP.

@Carson with the Grim Reaper award
giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
you know bench points mean nothing, kind of like your FTP in a cyclocross race or a dyno sheet down the quarter mile

maybe we should question the manager leaving those teedees on bench? sheeeeet

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Matty post and no mention of the RAY-DERS????

giphy.gif

Meanwhile at Guac HQ

PlaintiveIgnorantBillygoat-max-1mb.gif
Week one my friend not overly excited as I did stay up and watch that game. Happy they got Doss back, but their schedule is brutal. NFL higher ups are still pissed at Al.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Just when I thought I got a break....more shit with this clown......

I have one league where I auto drafted and got Antonio Brown and Melvin Gordon

AllSecondhandClingfish-max-1mb.gif

and I won week 1

2ury.gif

but doesn't look good going forward.....

giphy.gif

Top Bottom