Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@Paul H have you tried the Impossible Whopper yet? I just had it back to back with the real thing and was very impressed. I haven't had Burger King in years, and I had the Impossible one first. If you told me it was the real one, I would have believed you. But after eating the real one, I could tell it was actually beef. Not that I plan to frequent Burger King at all in the near future, but I would probably just get the Impossible one next time I go.
If I'm going to kill myself with fast-food... I'll do it with the real thing. But I am curious... haven't tried it yet

jklett

I tried the impossible Whopper and it was pretty good but the texture was definitely different. Unfortunately it also had the same after effects on me as the real thing so I won't be having it again.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I tried the impossible Whopper and it was pretty good but the texture was definitely different. Unfortunately it also had the same after effects on me as the real thing so I won't be having it again.
Is there a BK on that 50 mile route of yours?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Will the noob survive...
20190914_061907.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
We only did 2 miles at HM. He said if the terrain was like Glass, he would have no issues. Next week, we are going to try road and then we are heading down to 6mr.

Oh... he didn't clip in the frt.

Or the straps.... they’re hanging down the sides

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
u no, maybe hm wasn't the best idea to get "into it"

i'm sure your first retreat day will now be "12 hours of silent meditation" - remember your diaper.

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Maybe I should have headed out at 7AM.... I see red all over the place on google maps.
Eh.... let's see if its better at 10AM

Top Bottom