Juliana Ride Out - 10/5 at Mountain Creek

Robin

Juliana Ride Out is coming to Mountain Creek Saturday October 5.

A fun filled day of yoga, riding Juliana bikes and a complimentary lunch. Come ride the original women's mountain bike.

Spend the day with Juliana!
9:00 am - Registration is open. Take a free chairlift ride to the mountain top for yoga.
9:30 am - Yoga begins.
10:30 am - Breakfast and get set up on your Juliana demo bike. RSVP your demo here on Eventbrite.
11:30 am - A friendly all-level ride begins. We will break the group into 4 different levels so everyone has a good time. You can purchase 1/2 price lift tickets the day of the event, if you want to join the group that uses the lifts during their ride.
2:30 pm - Lunch and drinks complimentary of Juliana! Stay, hang out and mingle with new friends.

Featured bikes:
Furtado
Joplin
Roubion
Maverick

Space is limited and bikes need to be reserved.
To register click link above.

Check out https://www.julianabicycles.com/en-US

Mare

Uh oh!!!!!! I am liking this plan. @Robin how tall are you? Your bike is a small, correct? I thought I needed a small Furtado, but now I am thinking possibly medium.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Uh oh!!!!!! I am liking this plan. @Robin how tall are you? Your bike is a small, correct? I thought I needed a small Furtado, but now I am thinking possibly medium.
SMALL! i believe the furtado is the same as 5010 and i'm a small (5'4")

Mare

SMALL! i believe the furtado is the same as 5010 and i'm a small (5'4")
Thanks!! I tried both, got pics of me on both, and I look huge on the small, but it felt good. I will reserve the small then (and try the medium again the week before at the bike fest--haha!). But after my first weekend at Mt. Creek, I might want the Roubion---ahhh!!! :)

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks!! I tried both, got pics of me on both, and I look huge on the small, but it felt good. I will reserve the small then (and try the medium again the week before at the bike fest--haha!). But after my first weekend at Mt. Creek, I might want the Roubion---ahhh!!! :)
i was going to try the roubion! but i had to cancel my reservation... conflict in my schedule (don't worry... it's biking related!)

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Am I the only one who doesn't want to?

137723563460.gif

Robin

@Mare45 - Yes, I'm a small - on both my Furtado and Roubion. I'm 5'2" on a good day - and I'd say most of my "height" is in my torso.

Top Bottom