Bike Rack and License Plate Visibility

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
this is true, but going north on the parkway at 1600 in the left lane its just rediculous, is there a law against it?? @Carson

Against what? Traveling in the left lane when not passing? Yes, sort of. The law also says when traffic is heavy in two lanes traveling in the same direction, you don't have to keep to the right. And would you like a trooper to turn his lights on in the median, forcing everyone to slam on their brakes, cause two rear-end accidents, back up traffic for a half a mile just to pull out and stop one moron? General rule is during NJ rush hours, let people get where they are going. Be that at 40mph or 80 mph. My presence will only make traffic worse and make your commute more dangerous.

There is no law against driving with your hazards on. That I am aware of.

I looked it up..."if traffic is flowing in two or more substantially continuous lines in one direction"....

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is no law against driving with your hazards on. That I am aware of.

this is the answer to my question, thanks, its a shame since it seems to confuse a whole shit ton of people when a few idiots have the hazards on

the putzing in the left lane argument makes sense since people already slam on the brakes when they see a trooper even if the cars sitting there empty . . . . .

Dingo

this is the answer to my question, thanks, its a shame since it seems to confuse a whole shit ton of people when a few idiots have the hazards on

the putzing in the left lane argument makes sense since people already slam on the brakes when they see a trooper even if the cars sitting there empty . . . . .
I dated a chick from Philly, would turn on the hazards anytime she was going someplace new to her. She would drive for miles with them on while driving well below the posted limit, looking for the next turn or whatever. Nut job!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I dated a chick from Philly, would turn on the hazards anytime she was going someplace new to her. She would drive for miles with them on while driving well below the posted limit, looking for the next turn or whatever. Nut job!

i see more people backing up on the highway now - i think it is the nav systems, they have become slave to them.

BPaze

i see more people backing up on the highway now - i think it is the nav systems, they have become slave to them.
But doesnt the nav reroute if you miss the exit so I would think it would reduce it. There are just more people so of course more idiotic drivers out there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
But doesnt the nav reroute if you miss the exit so I would think it would reduce it. There are just more people so of course more idiotic drivers out there.

it could be the DIQ (Density of Idiots Quotient) - yes it will re-route, but "it told me to go that way" mentality.....any OMG, i've added 5 minutes to my route.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I blame schools as they dropped the sex ed and put those teachers in drivers ed

Nah. Drivers Ed in NJ only teaches kids not to text or drink while driving. They make you pay a driving school to actually teach the kids to "use" the car. I won't say "drive" since they don't really teach that either.

Dingo

I always pull up next to those driver ed cars, motion to open the window and shout "LEARN HOW TO DRIVE" Ya should see the looks on their faces.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I always thought it was weird. But if you say, have a flat or car trouble, the idea is you can drive with the hazards on to get to a safe location to stop.

In other news you cannot ride a horse across a sidewalk at more than 4 MPH.

N.J.S. 39:4-100

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That makes sense but then you wouldn't be driving at highway speed. That's what these idiot's are doing with the flashers on.. ...in just don't get it

Dingo

I always thought it was weird. But if you say, have a flat or car trouble, the idea is you can drive with the hazards on to get to a safe location to stop.

In other news you cannot ride a horse across a sidewalk at more than 4 MPH.

N.J.S. 39:4-100
Yeah, the Philly chick was having trouble. Had no clue where she was going. She was taught to turn on the hazards. Imagine driving in philly on the boulevard, flashers on and everyone passing on the right, blowing the horn and giving the finger. She probally still drives like this.

Tbof

Just got pulled over for the rack blocking the plate. Officer said it must come off when not transporting bikes.

Top Bottom