501 Crew Beginner ride

Frank

Sasquatch
Saturday Sept 20th at 11 am. Allaires 501 crew will get together for a beginner friendly fun-ride. All are welcome. Bring water, bike, helmet, and a smile. :cool:

dualfisted

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off this weekend. I will TOTALLY be there if the weather is solid. I will NOT, however, be able to make the TM due to family obligations. Should those obligations change, I'm SO there too.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Man, I was just thinking that I wanted to try out Allaire and meet the 501 crew - I'm gonna try and make it (depending on the moods of my girls)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I will try and be there hopefully I might bring some guys from the office and show them allaire is not just sand....

rlb

I'm hoping to make it, I wanted to get out for the Tues night rides but I wasn't able to before they ended.

boris_159

I'm going to try to make it. I've never been to Allaire before, anything I need to know about getting there? meeting spot etc.

dualfisted

u didn't hear that....

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=32
Here is a link to the Hospital Rd parking lot. We wll meet here and look for a white van.:D

Ignore the muffled screams of the wee laddies coming from inside the white Astrovan............jus kidding, haha!!!!!!
Hey, how come we haven't heard from Dustin??? He misses JORBAfest and is so distraught he goes underground for a week. Hmmmmm???
PS- I don't know why more 501'rs aren't checkin' in on this.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I am probably a no go for the ride. As ususal work will get in the way of what is really important

walter

Fourth Party
Dude,
it is all in the priorities...
BTW I rode with Chainsaw Monday night he has a new job to keep him busy....

Good for him, sorta:D

I would have liked to join you guys but I have another action packed Saturday complete with 2 birthday parties and a benefit bbq. All 3 are between the hours of 12-6, should be a real treat.

Frank

Sasquatch
Good for him, sorta:D

I would have liked to join you guys but I have another action packed Saturday complete with 2 birthday parties and a benefit bbq. All 3 are between the hours of 12-6, should be a real treat.

so we'll see you at 11 then??? :rofl:

M

mondojoe

I have class Saturday morning...I've been wanting to go to Allaire but don't want to go alone. I just may have to cut class.:hmmm:

dualfisted

i like yer style....

I have class Saturday morning...I've been wanting to go to Allaire but don't want to go alone. I just may have to cut class.:hmmm:

Now here's a cat with his priorities straight. Sacrificing an expensive edumacation to get in some riding time with a bunch of knuckleheds. He's got 501 written all over him.... Albeit in poorly written and nearly unintelligible grammar, haha.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions