Wildcat TM 2019

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone available tonight for 2 hrs?

Sorry Norm, I would have been available, but I was out of town and didn't get back til 9pm. I should be available next Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------

There is now a connector trail to avoid the mud hole near Girl Scout Pond on the other side of Green Pond Rd. If you are in Lake Telemark and cut through that dude's driveway, you'll see a new trail from the woods road. It's in the spot where the woods road you want veers left, and there is also another woods road hard right, so it now looks more like a four way intersection. Coming from the driveway, you'll basically go straight onto the new connector:

F9E07ACD-ACDD-4924-B89D-8C923D55A1F3.jpeg
5C3B623C-3570-4761-9F97-B95025E1744C.jpeg

It's pretty obvious, but you'll know you're in the right place when you see the drainage pipe and cement table top:
3D37DE8A-2878-4E9C-B438-48A8F1C74D47.jpeg
741757D7-8081-4424-A8CC-3990F9536707.jpeg

You'll pop out in the small lot on the left directly across from the KDM school:
519669EC-5C58-4C6A-A512-478B85C33089.jpeg

From there you'll want to make a left and cut through/around the fields over to the main lot (where the Wildcat Thursday ride meets), and you can jump back into the woods there to continue on to the bridge over the water by the old chimney. Thanks, @JoeMonga!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry Norm, I would have been available, but I was out of town and didn't get back til 9pm. I should be available next Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------

There is now a connector trail to avoid the mud hole near Girl Scout Pond on the other side of Green Pond Rd. If you are in Lake Telemark and cut through that dude's driveway, you'll see a new trail from the woods road. It's in the spot where the woods road you want veers left, and there is also another woods road hard right, so it now looks more like a four way intersection. Coming from the driveway, you'll basically go straight onto the new connector:

View attachment 105043View attachment 105044

It's pretty obvious, but you'll know you're in the right place when you see the drainage pipe and cement table top:
View attachment 105045View attachment 105046

You'll pop out in the small lot on the left directly across from the KDM school:
View attachment 105047

From there you'll want to make a left and cut through/around the fields over to the main lot (where the Wildcat Thursday ride meets), and you can jump back into the woods there to continue on to the bridge over the water by the old chimney. Thanks, @JoeMonga!
Monga a trail building animal

xc62701

I made a point to get out and ride that connector tonight. It’s awesome! I nice change of pace to that muddy slop fest trail.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I made a point to get out and ride that connector tonight. It’s awesome! I nice change of pace to that muddy slop fest trail.

I saw that on Strava. I think you have the distinction of being the first person to ride over the cement table top :p

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions